Let's talk about the big dogs

ConfusedInvestor

31 4
I've basically ignored the stock market over the past few months because i don't like anxiety and i personally feel that getting rich has a limited value to it.

However, i just looked at amazon's share price, it has effing doubled since the last time i payed them any mind! It was worth around $1.6k last time i looked at it, is this a sign of some sort of bubble? Or...are we looking to become the Amazon States of America?

What are some gigantic million/billion dollar companies that are turning heads on Wall Street (or your trading chat room...)?

Wal-mart is still still in my "buy" range, but is that really advisable?

ConfusedInvestor

31 4
Well considering you said this:

it wouldn't be advisable to trade anything ... right?

You don't have to constantly watch the stock market in order to make a profit. Warren Buffet basically just tells people to hang onto reliable stocks forever, and he's a billionaire. He doesn't fallow his own advice, but different approaches suite different people. I don't really like to make any sort of gamble unless i have a clear reason to do it.

What big companies/super-wealthy companies are on people's buy list here?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock