Less is more strategy

FTSE weekly chart has a pattern at the summit which may suggest it is about to rollover. of course, trend has been strongly up so may be fighting against the tide a bit, but something to watch and see how it develops.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    72 KB · Views: 145
I have shorted S&P, The market has been strongly trending upwards of late, but looks to be rolling over now. I am up some pips and will move to breakeven at 1R, aiming to exit at 2.5R. Chart to follow. Dow and ftse too look to be rolling over.

Be patient. Pullback is looming large just there should be some trigger

There are many strategies to trade in Forex, and we need to learn them all if we wanna survive in the Forex Trading.

I've decided to trade less often than I used to before, but to wait for bigger than average signals and then invest a relatively large amount in them.

I am trying this strategy out because I think it will reap more rewards in the long run than I have been getting till now.

I intend to keep this journal of how things go.

I did this at the back end of last year. Made me wonder why i even bothered trying to day trade the DAX in the first place. You need to find somthing to fill the time though! I find online poker is good! :cool:

Good luck