Learning on someone elses Capital

al4blink

I want to move into trading and I have looked at a few companies that offer to train you and give you capital to trade using their strategies. Are these companies worth it and if so does anyone know of any good ones in Chicago. My worry is that I have a mortgage and I need something that is stable with a good track record.

Any help would be greatly appreciated . .

I didnt do a very good job of explaining what I ment. I ment a stable training program that has a high sucess rate.

Even so, if you want stability, you're looking in the wrong place. Unless you have enough savings to live off (including mortgage payments) for 12 months, this is probably a bad idea.

I can make that happen but after a 12 months I would have to get out if I wasnt making anything

Al4blink,

I agree with 52aces but if you can support yourself for 12-months, why not give it a go. However, may I suggest you research as far as possible all apsects and all companies, ie don't make a hasty decision. There's plenty of expert advice on T2W, for example - just ask.

Possibly the first consideration is what do you want to trade - fx, equities, options, fixed-income futures, etc then see if any firms concentrate solely on these areas (some may cover all)

Grant.