Learn to Code

numbertea

257 9
I agree with holmes16. It takes a lot of commitment to learn Cpp but it is unbelievably worthwhile and if you can program one language, with some effort, any language can be mastered. I am experienced with java and PHP. Over the past month I have been programming Cpp VS MFC (native Windows), and it is so rewarding... Totally worth it, I wish I took the dive 10 years ago. I was always intimidated and couldn't get past not understanding what the heck the dialog initializer was. You know, the "standard constructor".
I needed to learn it to program a Lightspeed API and it is wonderful! Now that I know the structure and built my own group of classes I can do anything I did in java or php, even graphics.

Anyone considering programming trading systems, I say this with experience, buckle down and learn Cpp. You will thank yourself you did. Just think, you will never wait on your program because of graphics or crunching numbers ever again!

Take the leap!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock