Leading Indicators: behold the expertise of FIBO - an ongoing project without End Phenomena

F

fibo_trader

This is an area of expertise that has depth & verve so no point in working in someone else's thread increasing my chances of getting banned by saying something amiss to one or more namby-pamby, miss goody-2-shoes green peas. Best they come to my house and say sh*t to me. All welcome, but preferably pls come in gangs because one at a time you're quite ineffective against me. I would recommend gangs of at least 10-20 members.

Pls note that I have been at ET. This means I have survived ragging and getting attacked like there is no tomorrow, usually 10-20 start a war within my 2nd post. I welcome that immensely but this place cannot compete with ET so my expectations are low.

Furthermore pls map key the closest Emergency Room so you can get help asap after a tiff with me. Walking bow-legged is not a pleasant sight for viewers

We start with the thread that has some of my stuff already and then we continue.

So nice to have everything in one thread for easy reference.

Summarizing but in no particular order just yet as considerable evaluation is still required - I believe, if I strike gold this time with the market TOP CALL, it will become clearer which leading indicator is the winner as this TOP is the TOP of TOPS following the longest bull market in HISTORY,

Leading Indicators for the Dow JOnes, SPX & NYSE are:

RSI, FTSE 100, Vix, Bond yield differential (incomplete) + .................. many more

This is an area of expertise that has depth & verve so no point in working in someone else's thread increasing my chances of getting banned by saying something amiss to one or more namby-pamby, miss goody-2-shoes green peas. Best they come to my house and say sh*t to me. All welcome, but preferably pls come in gangs because one at a time you're quite ineffective against me. I would recommend gangs of at least 10-20 members.

Pls note that I have been at ET. This means I have survived ragging and getting attacked like there is no tomorrow, usually 10-20 start a war within my 2nd post. I welcome that immensely but this place cannot compete with ET so my expectations are low.

Furthermore pls map key the closest Emergency Room so you can get help asap after a tiff with me. Walking bow-legged is not a pleasant sight for viewers

We start with the thread that has some of my stuff already and then we continue.

So nice to have everything in one thread for easy reference.

You sound like Xela to me, who was banned from ET.

You sound like Xela to me, who was banned from ET.

:):):):):):)

No, not Xela or NoDoji. Besides, both of them are females. I love them both. I have read their posts. Outstanding women. To cover his tracks and reduce the wrath of members after Xela got banned, the owner, Baron, along with ehnchman destriero, went deeep undercover of darkness and made a pact with the EVIL ONE - the resurfaced and published a story that Xela was a man not a woman and therefore an imposter.

The gullible ET crowd fell for it, but not all. The scores of Xela followers rose in anger and demanded explanations and her return. But Baron would not budge. Neither female ever used Wall Street language or attacked anybody - so even with the Laws I just don't see how or why they could be banned - their contribution? huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Both are friends of FIBO forever.

:):):):):):)

No, not Xela or NoDoji. Besides, both of them are females. I love them both. I have read their posts. Outstanding women. To cover his tracks and reduce the wrath of members after Xela got banned, the owner, Baron, along with ehnchman destriero, went deeep undercover of darkness and made a pact with the EVIL ONE - the resurfaced and published a story that Xela was a man not a woman and therefore an imposter.

The gullible ET crowd fell for it, but not all. The scores of Xela followers rose in anger and demanded explanations and her return. But Baron would not budge. Neither female ever used Wall Street language or attacked anybody - so even with the Laws I just don't see how or why they could be banned - their contribution? huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Both are friends of FIBO forever.

And so it goes with the stupid "banning" concept - the warriors are thrown out and the estupidos are left with the ever higher banner of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS guaranteeing only wimps and softies remaining - and dig this, these softies claim to go up against the SPX or FTSE 100 and win and are profitable

ROFLMAO

The Economy based Leading Indicator creme de la creme:

Dow Transports versus Dow Jones = DJT divided by DJI = DJT/DJI

Aha, ring dang ring dang ring dang do ................ remember all the news you're seeing about the collapse of the shipping and trucking industries? This is soooooooo deep an economic related factor that it foretells a heck of a lot about the state of the Economy and where its headed.

And who might I ask carries the Economy on his shoulders? Why of course its the mighty Dow JOnes Transportation Index (DJT)

That's why this is a stunning leading indicator

The Economy based Leading Indicator creme de la creme:

Dow Transports versus Dow Jones = DJT divided by DJI = DJT/DJI

Aha, ring dang ring dang ring dang do ................ remember all the news you're seeing about the collapse of the shipping and trucking industries? This is soooooooo deep an economic related factor that it foretells a heck of a lot about the state of the Economy and where its headed.

And who might I ask carries the Economy on his shoulders? Why of course its the mighty Dow JOnes Transportation Index (DJT)

That's why this is a stunning leading indicator

View attachment 268884

The ratio DJT/DJI has completed 5 waves up so we are in a BEAR market. July 31st, 2017 was when the Ratio broadcast the signal that the Economy was in dire straits. Nobody saw it except FIBO. See the arrow in the chart at trendline break?

DJT/DJI

And note that in BEAR market of any instrument, the first drop is called wave A comes into the zone of the previous 4th wave of lesser degree. The ratio is not far from there at this time and will get there soon. When it does gt there, there are high odds of a big rally in the Ratio that the Public aka Pubic will see and sing songs that the Economy is coming back. But it is only a Wave "B" aka a suckers rally upwave that draws in the masses into renewed hope and when all are aboard again like they were at the overall earlier 5 wave top, the mother-lode wave called Wave C gets underway and kills 'em all.

Extreme caution is advised. Timeframe is monthly so these things take a while to play out. but the monthly wave is where the power resides.

DJT/DJI

Evidence by RSI and Macd adds to the compelling nature already presented.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

ROFLMAO

Des, aka Rufus_Leaky of T2W gave me a LIKE. And I've asked Sharky to put on a DISLIKE button for me and remove the LIKE button as it just does not seem to work. Who ever heard of or imagined that fibo could ever get a LIKE from a Bit? But a DISLIKE? that's a whole different ballgame.

Help me, I've fallen and can't get up, its just too much laffffter for me, my insides are splitting open with the pressure :) :) :) :) :)

What would be normal for Des is to say, "It does not work"

ROFLMAO

Too much fun at T2W

And so it goes with the stupid "banning" concept - the warriors are thrown out and the estupidos are left with the ever higher banner of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS guaranteeing only wimps and softies remaining - and dig this, these softies claim to go up against the SPX or FTSE 100 and win and are profitable

ROFLMAO

The meager experience of Fibo clearly shows that the most able, capable and fun individuals are those that have been banned aka contrarians, non-conformists. Example: Bob Valdez. They not only banned him, they crucified him. And all the while his knowledge was not even being used,it was put aside and away as his life was dealing with sissies and retards on a regular bassis. then they banned him and crucified him. He put his uniform on and dug into his knowledge bin and went to town

The meager experience of Fibo clearly shows that the most able, capable and fun individuals are those that have been banned aka contrarians, non-conformists. Example: Bob Valdez. They not only banned him, they crucified him. And all the while his knowledge was not even being used,it was put aside and away as his life was dealing with sissies and retards on a regular bassis. then they banned him and crucified him. He put his uniform on and dug into his knowledge bin and went to town

Look what they did to Xela and NoDoji at ET.

Terrible thing to kill a man or woman, take away everything they ever had, have or will have.

ROFLMAO

Des, aka Rufus_Leaky of T2W gave me a LIKE. And I've asked Sharky to put on a DISLIKE button for me and remove the LIKE button as it just does not seem to work. Who ever heard of or imagined that fibo could ever get a LIKE from a Bit? But a DISLIKE? that's a whole different ballgame.

Help me, I've fallen and can't get up, its just too much laffffter for me, my insides are splitting open with the pressure :) :) :) :) :)

What would be normal for Des is to say, "It does not work"

ROFLMAO

Too much fun at T2W

It was a rare post from you that had some substance, so how could I not like it:).

It was a rare post from you that had some substance, so how could I not like it:).

Because by the Law of the Universe a Brit or Des or Magna or Baron cannot afford to like anything I put out. The moment any of them put a Like on me, they know I'm in the back door and they're finished.

Dow Jones versus VIX = DJI divided by Vix = DJI/Vix

so bloody spectacular that nobody on the planet or in the Galactic confederation of 76 planets, has it. Notice that the Dow vs Viz has already called the current market TOP on Sept 30, 2017. You dummies are the first to see this spectacular Indicator. Most of my stuff has not been seen by any retards, guaranteed but if they are, I will try to point it out so I don't misrepresent. I don't need to misrepresent as the other practitioners are too dopey to be EXPLORERS of the caliber of FIBO. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Now dig this: just 4 months later, on January 26th 2018 the world ex USA topped for the most part - many have not recovered. January 26th 2018 is the accepted worldwide top thus far. GLOBAL DOW JONES .................. and NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE composite topped on this day. Many Asian Indexes topped on this day. Japan's Nikkei 225 topped Jan 22, 2018 but later went on to make just a marginally higher top which still stands

For the 2008 CRASH the ratio gave the signal to get out of Dodge months in advance (7/31/07 see RSI lower low = shock)

The CRASH low was soooooooo bloody eeezy becasue only Fibo had this Indicator. And Elliotticians know that a likely spot for revrsal will be the vicinity of the previous 4th wave of lesser degree. But Elliottwave International missed it completely - they lost their nerve and verve in the heat of battle and FIBO buggered 'em all

The Dow Jones as we know him, is priced in USD, right? But what if we get smart and price the mighty Dow Jones in real money instead of paper money? Therefore we have Dow Jones priced in Gold (ounces of Gold)

Formula = Dow Jones nominal in USD divided by Gold (USD).

Now listen up: nobody messes with real money, nobody! Sooner or later the shenanigans of the Dow Jones priced in paper money catches up to reality and all Hell breaks loose.

Listen up cats, do you see how Dow/Gold was a leading indicator of the massive bear market in 1929 by 2 months and in year 1966 just have a look how the sideways move in the nominal dow was belied by Dow priced in Gold which just kept crashing.
Then get to the year 2000 top and dig this - Dow priced in Gold beat the nominal Dow by 4 whole months +

Are you cats diggin it? Its creme de la creme amigos, lots of good stuff happens when you deal in real money as opposed to fake money. There is a difference you know. Big difference. :)

Saved the best for last. The current scene. Look at the right side of the chart for this. First the massive drop from 1999 into 2011 low then the recovery. So while the nominal Dow was cimbing and climbing Dow priced in real money was crashing and crashing. Then came a recovery from 2011 low in to 2018 top. Looks like another reversal thus far.

But the important lesson here is this:

Dow/$ can fool everyone for months but eventually it will have its bum whacked real good by Dow/Gold. Always always always

Then look at how long it has gone this time without paping the Piper. This could be a 3rd wave down, aka the killer wave.
In any event remember that Dow/$ will have to pay a hefty price for misleading w.r.t. Dow/Gold

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

There's a new Sheriff and his name is Dow Jones priced in real money.

On the Daily chart the Dow priced in real money has gone below the 200-day ema and is staging a rally to go back above.

Hide and watch. Its going to gt mean. Nobody messes with Gold - its been around since biblical times. That's why the dow Jones priced in ral money is sooooooooo damn important - its the only eal gauge we have, everything else is hot air, hocus-pocus

Working on combining this Economic Indicator with something technical to sharpen the timing element ........... the hunt continues, no luck thus far. But wait, look to extreme right of the chart below. That last drop down is clearly a 3rd of 3rd wave. Yikes!