Latest Scam from Davis Jefferson/Luke Gail etc

prusski

Default Warning: Latest Scam from......David Jefferson/Luke Gail/Nick Vaughn: Now "Warren"

Here is the latest scam site from the above & his many other aliases: financial-spread-bet.co.uk

His name is Warren now - same MO, same rubbish site, same ip address, same conman. He also runs a "private twitter" as he knows what would happen if its goes public - its @Financial_Bet and run by "Warren" so stay well clear as it IS the same git who's conned thousands from other people. He has 21 followers so far so I hope to flush them out from twitter @Financial_Bet before they get ripped off too.

Anyone in it already at Warrens "free trail" at financial-spread-bet.co.uk/ please avoid like the plague - he is a good trader, talks a good game but in the end he will try to rip you off - its 100% guarunteed. Do a quick search of the above names and you will see why, have a look at his "betonthetrend" pamm account with instaforex where he lost 98% of people's money - google it and see for your self!

Avoid Warren, Avoid @Financial_Bet & Avoid financial-spread-bet.co.uk/

Default Warning: Latest Scam from......David Jefferson/Luke Gail/Nick Vaughn: Now "Warren"

Here is the latest scam site from the above & his many other aliases: financial-spread-bet.co.uk

His name is Warren now - same MO, same rubbish site, same ip address, same conman. He also runs a "private twitter" as he knows what would happen if its goes public - its @Financial_Bet and run by "Warren" so stay well clear as it IS the same git who's conned thousands from other people. He has 21 followers so far so I hope to flush them out from twitter @Financial_Bet before they get ripped off too.

Anyone in it already at Warrens "free trail" at financial-spread-bet.co.uk/ please avoid like the plague - he is a good trader, talks a good game but in the end he will try to rip you off - its 100% guarunteed. Do a quick search of the above names and you will see why, have a look at his "betonthetrend" pamm account with instaforex where he lost 98% of people's money - google it and see for your self!

Avoid Warren, Avoid @Financial_Bet & Avoid financial-spread-bet.co.uk/

Morning,

sad to see what i posted here on the 12th Aug has come to fruition. I did try to warn people BEFORE he did anything so i hope some people took note, a simple google search of @Financial_Bet would have done. I did email skrill/moneybookers at the time(12th August) - sadly they chose not to respond in any way shape or form. I have emailed them again to see if they will have the courtesy to respond this time, after the events of "Warren" upping sticks and clearing off. I will be very interested in their response if there is any and i will post the sequence in a day or two.

Sorry to anyone who got duped, he is a git. Get onto actionfraud and report it, and get onto Skrill/moneybookers and pester them.

All the best - Prusski

We are onto him

morning,

sad to see what i posted here on the 12th aug has come to fruition. I did try to warn people before he did anything so i hope some people took note, a simple google search of @financial_bet would have done. I did email skrill/moneybookers at the time(12th august) - sadly they chose not to respond in any way shape or form. I have emailed them again to see if they will have the courtesy to respond this time, after the events of "warren" upping sticks and clearing off. I will be very interested in their response if there is any and i will post the sequence in a day or two.

Sorry to anyone who got duped, he is a git. Get onto actionfraud and report it, and get onto skrill/moneybookers and pester them.

All the best - prusski

anybody who has any info in relation to this guy, email me at [email protected]. We are getting close to unmasking him and are in touch with the police. Any info we receive will be kept in strict confidence

Pboyle - what scammers? We were duped by the scum bucket like everyone else.

Do you have any info on him or not? If so, email it to us as the net is closing on him.

Pboyle - what scammers? We were duped by the scum bucket like everyone else.

Do you have any info on him or not? If so, email it to us as the net is closing on him.

They may or may not be out and out scammers, but here is but one example:
Your service gallery:
Home - The e-magazine created especially for active spreadbetters & CFD traders
One of your promoted srvices:
day trading | day trade | trade signals | trading strategies
Their contact details:
Day Trade Ideas
Registered Office
Triton Services Ltd
Corinthian Trust Company Ltd,
PO Box 453,
3/1A Parliament Lane,
Gibraltar
Company Registration Number: 104463

Trading Office
Day Trade Ideas
5th Floor,
Holland House,
1-4 Bury Street,
London
EC3A 5AW

Which funnily enough don't match the domain registration address:
DayTradeIdeas.co.uk - day trading | day trade | trade signals | trading strategies

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=+1...ZNHGlfOut_l1TPQN2LILQ&cbp=12,105.46,,0,1&z=19

Ah the high life - obviously a highly successful trader :)
How many people do you think would sign up if they knew
the signals were coming from there...
Need I go on, what else will we find?

they may or may not be out and out scammers, but here is but one example:
Your service gallery:
home - the e-magazine created especially for active spreadbetters & cfd traders
one of your promoted srvices:
day trading | day trade | trade signals | trading strategies
their contact details:
day trade ideas
registered office
triton services ltd
corinthian trust company ltd,
po box 453,
3/1a parliament lane,
gibraltar
company registration number: 104463

trading office
day trade ideas
5th floor,
holland house,
1-4 bury street,
london
ec3a 5aw

which funnily enough don't match the domain registration address:
daytradeideas.co.uk - day trading | day trade | trade signals | trading strategies
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=+1...znhglfout_l1tpqn2lilq&cbp=12,105.46,,0,1&z=19

ah the high life - obviously a highly successful trader :)
how many people do you think would sign up if they knew
the signals were coming from there...
Need i go on, what else will we find?

do you have any info on dave robertson or not? I

do you have any info on dave robertson or not? I

No but I can carry on digging into your promoted partners if you want :)
Or even you and your hidden website domain:

http://whois.domaintools.com/spreadbetmagazine.com

Domain Name: SPREADBETMAGAZINE.COM
Creation Date: 2011-11-23
Expiry Date: 2015-11-23
Nameserver: ns.123-reg.co.uk
Nameserver: ns2.123-reg.co.uk
Registrant Name: Identity Protection Service
Registrant Company: Identity Protect Limited

Registrant Address: PO Box 795
Registrant Address: Godalming
Registrant Address: Surrey
Registrant Address: GU7 9GA
Registrant Address: GB

So why are you hiding your domain registration address then?

Silence is golden.
Decisions decisions...
Dig the hole deeper, or hit the sign out button...top right corner btw,
see I can be helpful as well :)

You take your time now Richieboy, GB motoGP is on now.
Better things to do, I'll be back later though :)

SPREADBET MAGAZINE CLARIFICATION STATEMENT

POSTED ON DateSUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2013 AT 4:42PM
Whilst we get ever closer to the unmasking of the despicable piece of human excrement that is “Dave Robertson / Nick Vaughan / Warren Needell / Ritchie Brookshield / Miss Day Trader” etc (the rap sheet is enormous), it has come to our knowledge that some posters on various forums think we actually endorse certain “system providers”.

Let us be blunt and make our stance extremely crystal clear - we do NOT endorse any system providers. We believe that those who sell systems are almost universally charlatans and have said so in our magazine articles. If they could trade they would, they would NOT sell systems.

To be extremely clear on the only venture linked with management of Spreadbet Magazine - Titan Inv Partners, this does NOT sell a system. It is a professional fund management operation that innovatively uses a spread betting account. More importantly, we trade our OWN capital. Other investors can choose to join us or not and this is why we went down the route of FCA authorisation. The FCA only authorises fit and proper individuals capable of carrying out their designated tasks.

The reason these “people” (we use that term sparingly) sell systems and operate in the shadows with the less amoeba type ones having massive disclaimers is because they do not want the burden of regulation.

For the more sensible readers amongst us and not the deranged loons (take your readership elsewhere!) it is very plain to see what we have done with this magazine - tried to educate, bring best ideas and conviction plays to our readers attention instead of the usual banal drivel that says nothing like many other publications, got behind important stories and put together a good line up of proper and respected contributors. ALL FOR FREE! Not once have we asked any reader for a single cent. If you want to keep the magazine then continue the support.

For good order purposes, our “advice” is thus - DO NOT PAY A PENNY, CENT, EURO WHATEVER TOWARDS ANY SYSTEM PROVIDER. Find a good money manager if you cannot trade yourself and stick with them.

Richard & Zak

SPREADBET MAGAZINE CLARIFICATION STATEMENT

POSTED ON DateSUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2013 AT 4:42PM
it has come to our knowledge that some posters on various forums think we actually endorse certain “system providers”.

To be extremely clear on the only venture linked with management of Spreadbet Magazine - Titan Inv Partners, this does NOT sell a system. It is a professional fund management operation that innovatively uses a spread betting account. More importantly, we trade our OWN capital. Other investors can choose to join us or not and this is why we went down the route of FCA authorisation. The FCA only authorises fit and proper individuals capable of carrying out their designated tasks.

The reason these “people” (we use that term sparingly) sell systems and operate in the shadows with the less amoeba type ones having massive disclaimers is because they do not want the burden of regulation.
Richard & Zak

Spreadbet Magazine & Titan Inv Partners do not show as FCA registered
Financial Services Register
Can you clarify - are you registered with the FCA or not:
Protect yourself from unauthorised firms - Financial Conduct Authority
Protect yourself from fraud and unauthorised activity - Financial Conduct Authority

If so what are the official titles registered with the FCA or FCA firm reference numbers?

Screen grab below of your sites statement - proxy btw...

Attachments

• SBmag stmt..PNG
    SBmag stmt..PNG
    62.4 KB · Views: 291
Titan Investment Partners is the regulated entity not the magazine. The magazine does not require regulation