Latest GlobalVariable.dll

lote_tree

I'm running TS2000i does anybody have the latest GlobalVariable.dll files?

I'm running the GV file posted by Paul (Trader333) sometime ago. I need the GVGetNamedInt function. I believe there is a 2.1 version floating around somewhere. I've searched everywhere for a 2.1 version compatible with TS2000i. If somebody can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Naeem

Last edited:
Thanks Charlton.

I've enclosed a zip file which contains the 2.1 version of the GV.dll file and I've also created an ELA file for most of the GV functions that would verify. The only one missing is the GVGetVersion function. I've enclosed the code for this function below. The words in bold are not recognized by TS2Ki. If anyone with TS2Ki can get this working please let me know.

external: "GlobalVariable.dll", LPSTR, "GV_GetVersion" ;

GVGetVersion = GV_GetVersion ;

Value1 = Ticks ; { Force RadarScreen to update every tick. }

Cheers

Naeem

Attachments

• GV 2-1.zip
    30.4 KB · Views: 14
Thanks Charlton.

I've enclosed a zip file which contains the 2.1 version of the GV.dll file and I've also created an ELA file for most of the GV functions that would verify. The only one missing is the GVGetVersion function. I've enclosed the code for this function below. The words in bold are not recognized by TS2Ki. If anyone with TS2Ki can get this working please let me know.

Cheers

Naeem

That is a typo mistake. Try: GV_GetVersion = GVGetVersion ;

The GV function is GVGetVersion, not GV_Getversion.

Charlton

Here's version 2.2 no idea about compatibility.

Attachments

• 20041229133051Global Variable 22.zip
    192.4 KB · Views: 27