Larry Swing

seancass

Has anyone any experience of Larry Swing and his products please? His product suggests a high degree of accuracy in pinpointing swings in option trading. Any info much appreciated.
Dave/Ray/Martin do you know anything about him?

Sean

Sean

I've been looking too at L.S. and SwingTracker but it I feel is very commercial and not like that side of it. His much touted equivolume is seen elsewhere eg. Updata's Technical Analyst. That's not a recommendation however for TA...
I'm just about to install TC2000 by Worden Brother. http://www.tc2000.com/ because more on the web regards the product ie, forums/groups etc. Also, there are people at T2W who use TC2000 - which for me speaks for itself!

Should you go with Larry S. I'd be interested to know how get on.
Oh yes, on the plus side, he does offer a 14days no cost trial so... I may try later.

Regards
Tim

Thanks Tim,

I received a number of ads about it and took a look. I was curious. I won't be subscribing to it within the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the information on the other lead though. It is always useful to learn of the thoughts and methods of other traders.

Best wishes,
Sean

Larry Swing is a spammer. His system is the most unreliable. He send his ads, after all attempts to be removed from his email list. Can't block his ads because he uses a format identifying the From: as (Unknown). Anyone know how to block (Unknown)?
:mad: