Lamborghini or Ferrari

metrader

Experienced member
I often hear people dreaming of buying a Lamborghini if they manage to trade successfully. But I watched a program about how it's manufactured and if I understood properly they use Audi’s engines? Don't get me wrong – Audi is a good car, but you expect something else from a Lamborghini. Wouldn't you rather buy a Ferrari or similar?

I often hear people dreaming of buying a Lamborghini if they manage to trade successfully. But I watched a program about how it's manufactured and if I understood properly they use Audi’s engines? Don't get me wrong – Audi is a good car, but you expect something else from a Lamborghini. Wouldn't you rather buy a Ferrari or similar?

I'm not sure that's right, VW make Audi's engines. And some of VWs engines are from a Skoda if im not mistaken
Audi doesn't manufacture its own engines. The engines on an audi is a sub-assembly operation. Similar to Jaguar using a Ford (up until recently where they have now started producing some of their own)
Lamborghini I believe takes part of the powertrain (excluding the engine) from Audi. The engine is in fact Lamborghini's own design and inhouse build.
at least that's my understanding

I'm not sure that's right, VW make Audi's engines. And some of VWs engines are from a Skoda if im not mistaken
Audi doesn't manufacture its own engines. The engines on an audi is a sub-assembly operation. Similar to Jaguar using a Ford (up until recently where they have now started producing some of their own)
Lamborghini I believe takes part of the powertrain (excluding the engine) from Audi. The engine is in fact Lamborghini's own design and inhouse build.
at least that's my understanding

Thanks - I didn't know that

I am not too interested in sports cars. Now, an awesome 4x4 with which I can traverse all the bad roads in my country without batting an eyelash? Yes, please.

Both are vastly over-rated imho. Not for the school run or shopping.