Ladbrokes Financial Fixed Odds

jules101 said:
I think he mainly bets on FX movements

YOu're right jules101 that's why I can't bet at betfair, however BOM seems to offer an alternative but nothing close to ladbrokes. BOM max is a 4/1 payout but the main entry is at least 15 mins after we place the bet so the movement could have been harder to predict.

Thanks guy but where to find the vendor tag?

Jack o'Clubs said:
User CP, Edit Profile, at the bottom.

hey thanks! ahh... now I've a vendor tag!

btw, for those who bet on ladbrokes.. feel free to ask me questions. :)

ladbrokes said:
hey thanks! ahh... now I've a vendor tag!

btw, for those who bet on ladbrokes.. feel free to ask me questions. :)

Is it technically against the rules to get a friend to open an account and bet on their behalf?

The website never stated that, but I supposed as long your friend don't let anyone knows that you're the one using his/her account to bet, then I supposed it is safe. I'm not sure how many friends would allow us to do that though. At the moment, with the profits safely in my pocket, I'm out of this game completely. However, my knowledge on it still fresh in my mind. I might open an account using my dad name or friend again, if I can settle all the hassles.

Ok the durable goods was a disappointment for the dollars.. I've just helped my friend make some money using my method. Share one of my strategies.. This is important. "Do Not Bet too early when the 5-minute starts countdown" and less than a min preferred.

Ok guys, for those who are interested, feel FREE to ask me any questions. Click my site bottom there's forum link. Some ppl asked me via PM so I set up the forum for everyone. Make more money!

If you really do have a winning system why not trade on the futures markets or spot fx instead of wasting time on games with bookmakers?

I am no longer betting with the bookmaker. Please read my website what I've written. I am (already) currently a part-time Forex trader. A leap of faith. Trading is an art, so is financial betting. Skeptics welcome, no worries, no hard feelings.

Well well well.. Non-farm Payroll.. a rise and then a huge fall. Typical market for big scalping. Made 400 USD on my friend's account. Commission? 80 bucks! Congrats to those who won!

nice one ladbrokes :) I made some on NFP aswell, but I would like to know if you guys got bets rejected before they block out the account? Or they just block it straight away?

Also can you withdraw when you account is blocked?

Thanks in advanced.

lamode said:
nice one ladbrokes :) I made some on NFP aswell, but I would like to know if you guys got bets rejected before they block out the account? Or they just block it straight away?

Also can you withdraw when you account is blocked?

Thanks in advanced.

Don't leave large sums in your account. Withdraw winnings regularly and just leave enough in your account to trade at your current size comfortably. They are a large reputable company, so they won't just withhold your winnings, but better to be safe than sorry.

If you demonstrate a pattern of consistent winning you will get more rejected bets and they will simply start to restrict your bet size. In the end, they restricted my bets down to zero so my account is effectively closed.

Have fun
c6

c6ackp said:
Don't leave large sums in your account. Withdraw winnings regularly and just leave enough in your account to trade at your current size comfortably. They are a large reputable company, so they won't just withhold your winnings, but better to be safe than sorry.

If you demonstrate a pattern of consistent winning you will get more rejected bets and they will simply start to restrict your bet size. In the end, they restricted my bets down to zero so my account is effectively closed.

Have fun
c6

I disagree - withdrawing more often is surely going to annoy them more.

c6ackp said:

Have fun
c6
thank for the answer, what I plan to do is I only trade once or twice a month, but I open up a few maxed bets every time i bet, just like what i did yesterday.

So far I had a few small wins and they all adds up to less than £50 and few huge winners that I made yesterday, they are about £1.3k. Hopefully I will be able to trade next NFP, if they closed my account before that, do you think I should open another account on the day of Jan NFP and just trade the NFP then withdraw ALL earning?

lamode said:
thank for the answer, what I plan to do is I only trade once or twice a month, but I open up a few maxed bets every time i bet, just like what i did yesterday.

So far I had a few small wins and they all adds up to less than £50 and few huge winners that I made yesterday, they are about £1.3k. Hopefully I will be able to trade next NFP, if they closed my account before that, do you think I should open another account on the day of Jan NFP and just trade the NFP then withdraw ALL earning?

It may be useful to have access to more than one account, just in case you get heavily restricted on one account during the post NFP volatility.

Remember also, that there are several significant economic announcements every month, not just NFP.

c6

c6ackp said:
It may be useful to have access to more than one account, just in case you get heavily restricted on one account during the post NFP volatility.

Remember also, that there are several significant economic announcements every month, not just NFP.

c6
I rather play it safe, I personally feel conformable with NFP because of its volatility. I don't want to open my second account too early because I feel they may block / limit / restrict the account because I ever got a chance to place bet. Or won't they do it until you place a bet?

What i really concern right now is shall I just open another account on next NFP anyway, regardless they limit my account or not because the account I just made profit is likely to get bet rejected on next NFP. :confused: Any suggestion:?:

I will keep you guys updated about the account that I made profit, will my max return still be £500? :rolleyes: Should be able to find out on Monday or Tuesday. :devilish:

lamode said:

lamode said:
I will keep you guys updated about the account that I made profit, will my max return still be £500? :rolleyes: Should be able to find out on Monday or Tuesday. :devilish:

Well done lamode. You can open additional account even though your current is still playable just in case they block you out. I've actually lost count of the numerous accounts I've opened then blocked out.

But the more accounts you opened, the faster they will blocked you out. My most extreme scenario was that they actually let me lose the first few bets, which was a couple of hundreds bucks, then they quickly blocked me out! Goodness. haha. I wasn't intimidated, that was tips for them. But since they did it twice to my last two accounts, I've decided to pull out and help those people who are interested instead.

Another tip for anybody who's interested, follow only the major fundamental indicators. Check out fxstreet.com for the high volatility econ releases.

For those who want to grab the chance to profit from them, better make it fast because I believe sooner or later they will tweak their system to their maximum advantage.

Btw, for the consistent winners who profit so much that you've been blocked a few times, pm me, maybe we can share about how to overcome it then if possible.

For all those who have been blocked from trading should write to Ladbrokes and ask them to explain why have they blocked your account and go from there. The next stage is, write to the FOS with your concerns. and close the bucket shop down.

rgs

I've already called them, not once but twice so to confirm that the answer given by the customer service is really from the upper management. Here was what they told me (not in exact words):

"I'm sorry sir, your account -which means your identity- has been reduced to zero bet size is because we have to balance the amount of winnings to all players. If your account is too profitable, other players might not have chance to win. This is our trading dept policy so as not to reduce our company profit margin."

How ridiculous!