KISHORE M - Real or Scam

I get it now. You are a part of kishore's scam. you could have found a less obvious way to plug his website. well hey, let's all play along, ok?
Gosh, are you really gonna try it? well if you try it and report some really good results, I'll try it too. I also tell 50 friends to try it. Then I'll tell each of them to tell 50 friends and so on and so forth. PM me so I can give you my social security number, bank account, credit card and my mother's maiden name.
This makes sense! - seems like at the end of the day one has to struggle and come up with their own trading strategies - REGARDLESS of how many trading accounts they have to burn OR how long it takes to Get THAT Winning strategy that suits one's personality!

ON another note , If you train 100k people (like Kishore and Kiyosaki does) .. about 1% might get +ve or exceptional results but no one talks about the 99% failure on their marketing materials...

Incidentally, if you believe that by following a Guru Like Kishore might get you success.. then on a small percent you might achieve the desired results as a result of Placebo Effect.. I think this explains some of success testimonials and exceptional results..

"... I know this might sound totally mad... but most people need to experience an encounter with a Guru so that they Achieve trading success..
Either through the "Placebo Effect" OR By feeling conned/ scammed and they get mad enough to work on having their own strategies...

It's alarming the number of complaint boards, review forums that are out there on the web... yet the Internet still remains a Big Business for Honest and the rogue marketer alike..

This might feel dumb... but even after so much forewarning.. i still feel i want to try Kishore's Forexfortunesignal service..

I'll report my experience here in a fortnight

I don't expect we'll see any further posts from this nic. Probably see another new member come on sometime soon and tell us he tried Kishore and the system works, etc...

These guys are never smart enough to come up with something different.

Peter

I looked at this had stars in me eyes, looked at the forum and read other stuff and it doesn't add up. No I have not tried Kishore system and I am by no mean an experience traded in fact still busting my chops, but this seems to be up there with LTG goldrock. Better to give it wide birth but hey if you want to throw $$ away I send you my paypal account.
If their system are sooooo good why don't they reverse the risk and say pay for the system from the profits made from said system.

LJ

@sniper012 @wackypete2 i went through the purchase website for Kishore and i discovered they are using amember for their membership system but their payments is being processed through Plimus.com I've purchased through plimus before and i understand they hold a vendors sales payments for 30 days before submitting the same to their preffered cash account..

I also know that during this period 30 days (i'll not play along with the 60 days offered on kishore web site) i can get a refund from plimus directly.. through this link http://home.plimus.com/ecommerce/shoppers/customer-support so definitely.. i know am not losing my money but just keeping it on hold to try the system

Why am I Taking the risk?

Sometimes end of last year i ventured into sports betting.. and after subscribing to relevant forums and get all free materials i could.. i discovered there is Arbitrage sports betting.. where regardless of outcome you still win... so i was looking for a reliable sports arbs provider.. and of the top 3 i was looking info about.. none was getting positive reviews.. so i took a risk and joined one of them for a monthly Subscrption of £97... I had some capital of about £8,000 which was enough to take advantage of 80% matched betting provided in a week... eventually.. I realised am making more... way more.. than £97 monthly subscription .. so i wen back to the forums an posted my positive results... and they all thought that i was an affiliate... even without posting a promotional link... now that's their problem they believe whatever they want to.. i still make money with sport arbs silently...

Same case, in feb i decided to venture in forex.. i've gone through babypips and have 3 practice acconts with easy-forex, eToro and Avafx. I deposited some funds on eToro and AvaFx Metatrader.. I've had some winning and losing trades.. and i don't have time to keep watching news to trade breakouts and predict trends and so on.. later on i learnt about forex signals... and am looking for some accurate ones.. with atleast 80% accuracy if possible.... So i've joined a couple of forex forums and none of the users seem to confidently point to one signal provider.. and say ok.. go with this one.. most users think the threads are some form of entertainment.. by trying to be skeptic, satirical and end their comments with LMAO.. or Lol..

It seems to me that every forum has overtime developed a GroupThink Mentality .. where everyone seems to play along with the first commentor.. if the comment was ironic all the other commentors follow suit with ironic comments as well... without facts and if a newcomer like me to the forum try to inject some thoughts from an independent mind... you are stereotyped for challenging the groups assumptions...

Arb Sports is working for me.. and Am strongly going for Forex as well.. whether with Kishore's signal service or someone else'

Am still on with the two week test of the signals mentioned in this discussion.. whether i get burnt or not.. i'll still post my results here if the thread is not closed..:idea:

I share your views supreme......most of them want something for nothing without trying it out for themselves because they cannot be bothered .

I share your views supreme......most of them want something for nothing without trying it out for themselves because they cannot be bothered .

@puregold24carat thank you for your support :) (especially being a snr member)...

I really hope that this forum cam reform and be one that can be relied on.. so that readers can feel that they are making informed desions...

.. i discovered there is Arbitrage sports betting.. where regardless of outcome you still win...

Let me guess, you are a vendor for books and courses for sports betting where you tell everyone they cant lose money arbing. This place is a joke, when was the last time something of use was actually posted here?

@puregold24carat thank you for your support :) (especially being a snr member)...

I really hope that this forum cam reform and be one that can be relied on.. so that readers can feel that they are making informed desions...

They wont be making informed decisions with you telling them they can never lose arbing.

Last edited:
Mr supreme never answered my question: What are you selling? Easy question, shouldn't be too hard to answer.

There has been quite a bit of information about KishoreM that has been removed from this forum, apparently due to legal threats. Hint: They weren't glowing reviews.

Please try a few of his 100% win methods and let us know how well you did. (100% I'm sure).

By the way, many of us here do have some experience and have been around the block a few times. We're not all newbies subscribing to your Group Think mentality.

Peter

puregold seems to be siding with him. Hmmmmmm...betting on sports where you win regardless of the outcome of the game on which you are betting? why would you be interested in forex if you were already doing something where you could not lose? The whole premise is asinine. This is why there will always be Madoff's in this world. There are people reading this thread who really believe that it's possible to bet on sports and not lose. Can you imagine? There is a reason it's called gambling.
Let me guess, you are a vendor for books and courses for sports betting where you tell everyone they cant lose money arbing. This place is a joke, when was the last time something of use was actually posted here?

I paid 3k+ for this joker's course 2009 and he used 8 indicators RSI, CCI, 2 Moving average, MACD, Stochastic,ADX and bollinger band. Do you believe his method will works? LOL

He took hours to wait for his failed trade to turn back during a live trade and he asked newbies with no proven results to build up illusions in you and you will waste your precious time thinking it will works since they keep telling it will work during the tutorial lessons.

His 100% accurate is a scam. He ask you to susbcribe a service where they calculate the past history activity and predict the future result but his tutor mentioned it is only a guide and yet he claim it to be 100%. LOL

His method is the dumbiest method. 50% accurancy is gambling. He advertise from forex to commodities to stock. why do anyone need to pay to learn what is free?

Wondering why his advertisement is still around in singapore newspaper. Cant the government stop all these scammers through complaints?

I don't agree with the 50% accuracy being gambling. If you have 1 winner that goes for 200 pips and then you have 9 losers that lose an average of 10 pips each, you're still way ahead of the game, even though you are only 10% accurate.
I paid 3k+ for this joker's course 2009 and he used 8 indicators RSI, CCI, 2 Moving average, MACD, Stochastic,ADX and bollinger band. Do you believe his method will works? LOL

He took hours to wait for his failed trade to turn back during a live trade and he asked newbies with no proven results to build up illusions in you and you will waste your precious time thinking it will works since they keep telling it will work during the tutorial lessons.

His 100% accurate is a scam. He ask you to susbcribe a service where they calculate the past history activity and predict the future result but his tutor mentioned it is only a guide and yet he claim it to be 100%. LOL

His method is the dumbiest method. 50% accurancy is gambling. He advertise from forex to commodities to stock. why do anyone need to pay to learn what is free?

Wondering why his advertisement is still around in singapore newspaper. Cant the government stop all these scammers through complaints?

What??? Did he really recommend taking 1, 2 pips profits with a stop loss of 100 pips??? That is like 100:1 risk-reward ratio. LOL :LOL:

I want to know if he is practising what he preaches with regular live trading and making consistent explosive profits like the one he claims. :eek:

I doubt if he actually does any real trading. He has enough unsuspecting victims who will plop down $3000 to take his "course". I'm sure that's enough to afford him a pretty nice lifestyle.
What??? Did he really recommend taking 1, 2 pips profits with a stop loss of 100 pips??? That is like 100:1 risk-reward ratio. LOL :LOL:

I want to know if he is practising what he preaches with regular live trading and making consistent explosive profits like the one he claims. :eek:

yep - I wish I had his network marketing skills (y)

N

jees was here any popular indicator he missed ?

sadly scammers exist everywhere in every business.......try to spread the word about proven scammers through Forums and other channels then at least you have tried to warn people......

Ive been around the gambling business for over 45 years and its ripe for scammers as its always been and always will be

N

I only started making money once I scrapped all the stupid indicators.

Now I just use renko charts or if I fancy going oldskool then candles + EMA.

Trading is about observing trend lines, support and resistence. There is nothing more to it than that and anybody that tries to tell you any different is lying.

You don't need to go on a training course to learn this, all you need to do is be able to draw lines on your screen and place your orders a few pips above or below the line.

Sometimes you might have to wait days to see an obvious trend, other times you won't even need to draw a line to see a trend. If you can't see any pattern at all, then look elsewhere, all that noise is probably the 1000's of wallies trading fibbornaci's, moon cycles or whatever crap is in fashion this month.

I'll tell you a secret, step back to an hourly chart and beyond and you will make money.

I agree. I trade on basically a naked chart as well. I use candlestick formations with basic support/resistance levels. I prefer 4hr charts and above however.
I only started making money once I scrapped all the stupid indicators.

Now I just use renko charts or if I fancy going oldskool then candles + EMA.

Trading is about observing trend lines, support and resistence. There is nothing more to it than that and anybody that tries to tell you any different is lying.

You don't need to go on a training course to learn this, all you need to do is be able to draw lines on your screen and place your orders a few pips above or below the line.

Sometimes you might have to wait days to see an obvious trend, other times you won't even need to draw a line to see a trend. If you can't see any pattern at all, then look elsewhere, all that noise is probably the 1000's of wallies trading fibbornaci's, moon cycles or whatever crap is in fashion this month.

I'll tell you a secret, step back to an hourly chart and beyond and you will make money.

I saw some feedbacks. I doubt his 50% works for a 200pips win,9 x 10pips lost since his stop loss is 100pips. LOL. XD Failed Trade Plan.

I use 3 ema(21,50,100/200) with RSI at most. Support and Resistance(most important). Trendlines. Candlestick - pin bar, bullish engulfing, bearish engulfing. Always follow the week, day trend. Enter a trade at 4Hr or 1Hr chart. I prefer 4Hr and trending swing trade.

Pls share if you have some nice strategy. Hate lots of indicators.

Lastly, I begged you dont sign up his course. Go buy some Gold or silver for investment is much more worth it.