KISHORE M - Real or Scam

50% chance he will be right. It can only go up or down. He'll probably say sell at the next conference then one way or the other there will be a bunch of fools that think he's a guru.

Oh and you should also take note that posts about him have been deleted from this thread. He was making reference to a fake hedge fund on his website and got caught out.

As bad as this sounds...it appears to pay to be a scammer these days, especially in forex. So many wanna be's looking for easy money are nothing more than easy targets. Taking money from these people makes taking candy from a baby look like a hard day's work. And most of these scammers are operating legally. They offer a service for a price. If I had no heart, no conscience, and no morals, I too could make easy riches as a scammer.

Very sad indeed.

Peter

Unfortunately, Peter, scamming will never be short of a steady supply of fodder.

We should remember that the first post of this thread was over a year ago and that is an awful lot of courses.

"To scam" is a descendent of the good old American verb"to con". People have been selling different varieties of the Brooklyn Bridge since money was invented.

I'm not alone in having a certain admiration for a fast talker. When this one has gone there will be others.

Am I naive in saying that I do not believe word he says? But does it matter to him? Not a jot.

Unfortunately, Peter, scamming will never be short of a steady supply of fodder.

We should remember that the first post of this thread was over a year ago and that is an awful lot of courses.

"To scam" is a descendent of the good old American verb"to con". People have been selling different varieties of the Brooklyn Bridge since money was invented.

I'm not alone in having a certain admiration for a fast talker. When this one has gone there will be others.

Am I naive in saying that I do not believe word he says? But does it matter to him? Not a jot.

Its easy to get depressed at the amount of scams out there, I'm sure it seems like easy money for these crooks but there are plenty of them getting caught. With the exception of the boiler room brigade these guys are probably not hardened criminals so they must feel very uneasy always looking over their shoulder and worrying about going to jail. Sooner or later they'll be caught, its just a matter of time.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2009/lr21331.htm

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2009/comp21331.pdf

http://thestreetsweeper.org/streetpatrol_archives.html

Trade like a pro eh, or is it a clown ?

Golly and is this them on TV ? god old financial journalism at it's best ! Hoorah !

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9198463947008174076#

How is this guys "hedge fund" doing, anyone know ?

I'm also trying to assay this "hedge funds" performance too .. "Alpine Capital Hedge Fund Manager – London"

These " Professional hedge fund managers " appear to be involved in the marketing and business of training or being trained and touting this to the good old general public...

Well when I see these ads I think "Smackdaddy" and then I feel the need to go one these courses to "gain the confidence to become an institutional trader" just like the shiny TV ads suggest !

Only I see no hedge funds, are they fudged funds, fantasy funds and do they mean they have become institutionalised ?

I need help, sure, but I think they do too.......

Please report any investigations here.......

Ta....

My mistake, the post about the MAS warning is still on the thread, what was deleted was the post were I said that the phrase "Alpine Capital Hedge Fund Manager – London" is the same phrase used by Mike Baghdady's fake hedge fund manager 'Ben'.

Hi has anyone tried Kishore systems he seems to have some reputation out there but so did LTG GoldRock I suppose.
Still interested to know if anyone tried.

Thanks in advance
LJS

The authorities in Singapore issued a warning about him. Have you watched any of his videos? The guy is a complete joker, how people fall for it is beyond me.

Hi has anyone tried Kishore systems he seems to have some reputation out there but so did LTG GoldRock I suppose.
Still interested to know if anyone tried.

Thanks in advance
LJS

i think you're better off trusting Bernie Madoff than Kishore.............at least it took a much much longer time before you'll realize you've been had !:cheesy:

after seeing just 1 of his video and i only watched 2-3 minutes of it...................i'll nominate Kishore for the ''Fraud of the Year'' award.................:LOL:

The authorities in Singapore issued a warning about him. Have you watched any of his videos? The guy is a complete joker, how people fall for it is beyond me.

well.........Singaporeans are dumb and naive..............it's true..............

how they can put up with an oppressive government ruled by a treasonous dictator for 50 years is also beyond me..................:(

great videos though .......(y)

much like sermons given by the pastors and priests in S'pore's megachurches.....................

they're all prosperity preachers................:mad:

only after the money of the brain-dead and naive..............

Ok. I've been to Kishore's Seminar in Singapore and had asked my friends to go to his seminar in other Places.

Some noteworthy points:

1) It is observed that he does use "EMOTIONAL MARKETING" techniques using the "cooked family background and stuff".

2) In all seminars, at different places, he had THE SAME MARKETING GIMMICK of saying that there are "X" no. of seats available. How can the number of seats available be the exactly the same at different places at different time????

3) He uses FAKE BONUS techniques. Stating something like...."My course is worth 8000 dollars + Bonus # 1, 2, 3....5 = Worth 25000 dollars....But I will not charge so much...I will come down a bit....Still a bit.....and eventually he reveals the price only to the ones who agree to join wihout even knowing the price"

HE BOASTS ABOUT 100% ACCURACY SYSTEM......THINK ABOUT THIS GUYS......IF 100% ACCURACY WAS POSSIBLE....THEN WHY 1) HIS RETURNS ON CAPITAL IS NOT MILLION % 2) WHY IS HE WASTING COUNTLESS HOURS GIVE THE SAME B.S. SEMINARS...AND WHY DOESN'T PUT HIS MILLIONS TO MAKE BILLIONS QUIETLY ????????

Save yourself from all this crap and get focussed on some realities of trading.

My Tip / Suggestion: We all know that in some time period, our winning rate is too high and in some, it is too low. Using this common sense approach, if we RANDOMLY arrive at win-loss ratio over a period of time (Say 5 years) then you will realize that average typical win-loss ratio is always around 50% - Hence, professional traders give more importance to RISK-REWARD RATIO than Win-Loss Ratio.

Use this in excel for 24 rows (Each row is say 1 month, so we do this for 2 yrs = 24 months = 24 rows):

a) Randbetween(15,85)

b) Take an average of those 2 values

You will see that your win-loss ratio will be below 60%. Which means that RISK REWARD RATIO WINS!!!!!!

FORGET THIS "MARKETING" GUY AND TRUST YOURSELF AND FIND SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS LESS AND DOES MORE (i.e. exactly opposite of Kishore).

Hope this is useful.

did they issue the warning just about his videos ? :LOL:

Problem with such courses is to lure those jobless or retirees who has abit of savings and make them thhink nothing better to trade on their own their investing. But the problem is they make the who course so systemetically complicated that you cannot say you lear nothing and you cannot say its useful.... when it doesnt work they will say you did not put in effort..

I've wasted my time reading the 8 pages series thread.. only 2 people say they they attended Kishore's seminar or used his strategy to trade...

Can we have someone who has tried the signals for about 5 to 10 days consistently - give us the average performance and then we can decided whether it works or not..

To me whether the signals come from his team or whether they come from Kishore direct doesn't matter ... bottom line... does it work or Not?!

Most of commentors here.. can make politicians... lots of words and no one points a reader to the right direction....

It's hard to make it to BBC if you've nothing positive seen in your proffession ---- ofcourse unless he was on "Hard Talk" show answering whether he's a scam or Not..

So guys and gals.. let's get beyond politics and give some REAL Factual and Meaty review about this .."Kishore Product"

Am watching this thread to see who posts a Pro and Cons that is truly informative...

Some of the Infor I've gathered elsewhere says Kishore makes his fortunes Trading and Coaching

Let me repeat ... And Coaching....

so really I don't mind paying for a product that works - If it's really proven to work..

Afterall I paid alot for my bachelors in commerce and my MBA and still the lectures offered no Guarantee of success in the commerce world...

If this guy teaches forex strategies... the argument should be whether He's worth his salt or Just some overpriced sales pitch...

Waiting...

Supreme,

You seem to be new in trading arena.

I know these guys are very good in marketing and they have the ability to sell crap at the price of gold.

Remember, in trading (Forex or whatever) it is the REWARD TO RISK RATIO that matters the most. If you see any of the free videos of Kishore you will note that he ridiculously has a stop of 100 pips and take profit of 100 pips....that too on some 5 MINS CHART .........REAL BULLS***T....

PRO TRADERS AND COACHES TEACH YOU TO HAVE OPTIMAL STOP LOSS OF EVEN LESS THAN 100 PIPS ON A DAILY CHART!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's called Trading.

I feel so very bad that these guys are screwing up newbies like anything.

REMEMBER - WIN LOSS RATIO OF SIGNALS DO NOT MATTER AS MUCH AS REWARD TO RISK RATIO.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHARK BEFORE HE EATS YOU ALIVE!

You do realize that when you see a big load of steaming crap on the ground that it is 100% sure to stink, right? Or do you have to bend over and put your nose in it to really make sure that it stinks?
Let's see, one of the gentelmen who went to the class said the following: they made 1 trade the whole time during the class and they made .60 cents. He went on to say that most of Kishore's setups require a 150 pip stop loss with a profit target of 2 pips and, according to Kishore, you have to trade 100-150 times per day. And you still question the legitimacy of kishore? Perhaps you should check out this link sir>>>> http://www.aroundthecapitol.com/code/getcode.html?file=./wic/05001-06000/5150-5157
I've wasted my time reading the 8 pages series thread.. only 2 people say they they attended Kishore's seminar or used his strategy to trade...

Can we have someone who has tried the signals for about 5 to 10 days consistently - give us the average performance and then we can decided whether it works or not..

To me whether the signals come from his team or whether they come from Kishore direct doesn't matter ... bottom line... does it work or Not?!

Most of commentors here.. can make politicians... lots of words and no one points a reader to the right direction....

It's hard to make it to BBC if you've nothing positive seen in your proffession ---- ofcourse unless he was on "Hard Talk" show answering whether he's a scam or Not..

So guys and gals.. let's get beyond politics and give some REAL Factual and Meaty review about this .."Kishore Product"

Am watching this thread to see who posts a Pro and Cons that is truly informative...

Some of the Infor I've gathered elsewhere says Kishore makes his fortunes Trading and Coaching

Let me repeat ... And Coaching....

so really I don't mind paying for a product that works - If it's really proven to work..

Afterall I paid alot for my bachelors in commerce and my MBA and still the lectures offered no Guarantee of success in the commerce world...

If this guy teaches forex strategies... the argument should be whether He's worth his salt or Just some overpriced sales pitch...

Waiting...

Supreme,

You seem to be new in trading arena.

I know these guys are very good in marketing and they have the ability to sell crap at the price of gold.

Remember, in trading (Forex or whatever) it is the REWARD TO RISK RATIO that matters the most. If you see any of the free videos of Kishore you will note that he ridiculously has a stop of 100 pips and take profit of 100 pips....that too on some 5 MINS CHART .........REAL BULLS***T....

PRO TRADERS AND COACHES TEACH YOU TO HAVE OPTIMAL STOP LOSS OF EVEN LESS THAN 100 PIPS ON A DAILY CHART!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's called Trading.

I feel so very bad that these guys are screwing up newbies like anything.

REMEMBER - WIN LOSS RATIO OF SIGNALS DO NOT MATTER AS MUCH AS REWARD TO RISK RATIO.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHARK BEFORE HE EATS YOU ALIVE!

This makes sense! - seems like at the end of the day one has to struggle and come up with their own trading strategies - REGARDLESS of how many trading accounts they have to burn OR how long it takes to Get THAT Winning strategy that suits one's personality!

ON another note , If you train 100k people (like Kishore and Kiyosaki does) .. about 1% might get +ve or exceptional results but no one talks about the 99% failure on their marketing materials...

Incidentally, if you believe that by following a Guru Like Kishore might get you success.. then on a small percent you might achieve the desired results as a result of Placebo Effect.. I think this explains some of success testimonials and exceptional results..

"... I know this might sound totally mad... but most people need to experience an encounter with a Guru so that they Achieve trading success..
Either through the "Placebo Effect" OR By feeling conned/ scammed and they get mad enough to work on having their own strategies...

It's alarming the number of complaint boards, review forums that are out there on the web... yet the Internet still remains a Big Business for Honest and the rogue marketer alike..

This might feel dumb... but even after so much forewarning.. i still feel i want to try Kishore's Forexfortunesignal service..

I'll report my experience here in a fortnight