Killer aliens disguised as twin Swedish crack Amazons

B I Z A R R E to put it mildly:

Later one of them actually went on to kill a guy who'd put her up overnight at his house:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson

Depressing, as well as bizarre.

Swedes and Scandinavians generally always seem to me to be reasonableness personified, even if they can be a little cool sometimes. And blonde Swedish women are supposed to be sexy and alluring, not homicidal.

My world view has been shaken.

It wasn't clear to me what had become of the sister who didn't get imprisoned for the killing.

I don't know why exactly seeing as it's almost three years ago, but for some reason I saw a report about this on TV here last week, think the BBC did a report or sthg that was then sold around the globe, anyway, went googling,and came up with the above. Dunno either what's become of the twin.

I'm married with a Scandinavian.

And you're right Monty.

80% of the time it's reasonableness personified.

But the remaining 20% ?

My my.

Things can get a little hot there sometimes.

;)

IMO Not all the Scandinavians are the same.

Some time ago I went to Denmark (with my former Danish girlfriend). We were in Helsingor and we met lots of drunk people (singing, shouting etc.) on the streets. I was surprised not expecting that sort of behaviour from Danes. Then she explained that they were Swedish coming to buy cheaper alcohol in Denmark.

Ooooooooooh they can drink up there !!!

We used to go on the Silja line ferries between Helsinki and Stockholm, pure and unadulterated party boats, just like those cities are incredible party towns.

Great fun to be had up there.

university-stockholm-party-girls-9.jpg

university-stockholm-party-girls-0.jpg

university-stockholm-party-girls-1.jpg

university-stockholm-party-girls-2.jpg

university-stockholm-party-girls-3.jpg

university-stockholm-party-girls-8.jpg

university-stockholm-party-girls-6.jpg

Great for the tourist trade

Come and unfreeze my Swede

yummy

:clap: