Kicked out by Schneider Trading Associates, my feed back

simmering-water.jpg

Id be amazed if anyone goes on to be very successful from the Schneider grad course. Ive traded for about 5 years at various prop fims and see grads come and go. The best success rates come from small classes that get integrated into established teams where the senior traders are financially compensated to teach them (give them a share of the profits), the sooner prop firms realise that this is the only business model that works the better everyone will be. But to stick 30 grads in front of a sim for 4 months and have a trader not making any money tell them what to do and expect them to make it, p-lease!

Id be amazed if anyone goes on to be very successful from the Schneider grad course. Ive traded for about 5 years at various prop fims and see grads come and go. The best success rates come from small classes that get integrated into established teams where the senior traders are financially compensated to teach them (give them a share of the profits), the sooner prop firms realise that this is the only business model that works the better everyone will be. But to stick 30 grads in front of a sim for 4 months and have a trader not making any money tell them what to do and expect them to make it, p-lease!

great summation ! having a headless chicken tell you what to do is in fact negative for any aspiring trader. when i left schneider and traded from home, i had to re-learn how to trade. i finally then became profitable. but, yes, the best way is in a small team that's being led by credible leaders !

I hear today that Goldman has stopped it's graduate programme. Now if it didn't work for them, it surely isn't working for Schneider/Marex.
For anyone wanting to be a trader, there are better ways than a 4-week training course where you go on to an unpaid "position" that drains you of your profits with silly desk fees etc etc. I spent half a year reading about stocks, technical analysis, paper trading, before I dared to place a live trade. Now I'm making a healthy return (3 times the national average after only my 4th month full time).