Keep missing equities rise after Ransquawk announcement

Redrockade

6 1
Hi all,

I'm very new to all of this but am enjoying the steep learning process nonetheless. To keep learning after a time on demos I opened a IG account (after hours of reading about all the negatives about online platforms, I don't think I'm any where near ready for direct online brokers yet) and also have a on the minute Ransquark feed.

I find it is great for news that affects Indices etc and often get into a position at the right side, but when it comes to news about Equities the jump or fall has already happened, normally 20-30 seconds before, this to a beginner has cost me until I learnt that the move was already exhausted by the time I entered. Why is this? Or are people already watching the stock and just waiting for the trigger? I would like to add Equities to compliment my Indices trades but can not find a way of picking a company to watch.

Any help would be appreciated
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock