Keep Going Around In Circles

F1zzy

Hi

I am have been on and off trading with various systems, that dont work when paper trading, never got started with trading with real money.

I work 9-5, so I cant be glued to the charts all day.

I need advice on how to start, what kind of starting capital will be required...etc

How long does it take to go to school to get a law degree? How long does it take to get a medical degree?
Do you actually think you can apply a few indicators to a chart and trade and make money? It's not going to happen.
You have to spend years learning how everything works. And then you might have a chance to make some money, a small chance.
To trade you need at least 25 grand and you will loose that quite quickly.
You have no idea how the odds are stacked against you.
Do yourself a favor and just buy some QQQ whenever you get some spare money. And watch it gtow.

Hi

I am have been on and off trading with various systems, that dont work when paper trading, never got started with trading with real money.

I work 9-5, so I cant be glued to the charts all day.

I need advice on how to start, what kind of starting capital will be required...etc

STUDY STUDY STUDY! Both the technical and physiological side of this industry. Find out what works for you. Ignore anyone who says it can't be done! It can!

IMO, a simple, short answer to your question would be: If you are in the UK and intend to spreadbet popular products, £2000 would get you started, but you will more than likely lose it all. So only trade with what you can afford to lose. People who eventually make a success out of trading have been trying very hard for a long, long time...

Find consistent and established uptrends on the daily time-frame chart. Use one or two MA's for confirmation, differentiation and ease of recognition. Wait for a day with a lower daily high and lower daily low and set a buy order just above this day's high with a stop-loss just below its low. Or wait for the second such consecutive day and enter the buy order then. Adjust position size so that your max. loss will be 2% of your account capital.

Exit manually on any day with an unusually higher close or after 4 consecutive higher closes. Or some other simple parameters.

Demo this before you trade it.