K.I.S.S. Trading GBP/USD

itspossible

2,796 569
^^true and a good point-ive my cash well spread between banks etc-if the wheel come off in england i would have to rethink things i suppose.

cmmichaels

65 7
No - you are incorrect. He said "...your spread, as for me, it is 5 points, thus you are already down 10 points once you've opened the trade" - which as tar points out is wrong. If I have a 5pt spread and 100pt stop, I am NOT down 105pts on opening the trade.

You're right yes sorry your stop is still 5 points from your entry therefore the risk is still 5 once you've entered the trade.

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,234
It was a bank account showing a balance of just over 150k. Not a trading statement.

All i can say it was true that he has 150K plus in his bank account. But no evidence that is was it was related to trading activity was supplied. I.e no transactions between his bank and a broker/ sb firm etc.

Thanks for that.

fxstrategist

Established member
604 17
The GBPUSD has found a good support at the 1.5600 level, looks like the pair is changing direction to the downside.

sunset1

255 6
John since you have not got back to me do I envisage that oil is not as easy as you first thought, or is
it that easy you just do not want to share your strategy on it ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock