Just some simple thinking (Dow) ...

i think he was just trying to be humourous. for what it is worth, i didnt think there was anything malicious in the tone of his post.

then again, i can be rather facetious myself, so perhaps im not the best person to comment.

toodle-oo...

gee , sounds suspiciously like my posts in " money v the game " talk about jumping on the bandwagon.

other than that , not bad , a couple of good points.[/QUOTE]

Sounds very patronising to me. The problem being this is not the first time Wisestguy has been rude having called Marcus a liar on a previous thread

Its a shame there is alway one person who spoils it for everybody else by trying to flex their ego.

ps I'm up 62 points so far today with Marcus's help on the ym.

wisestguy said:
excuse me , when have I called marcus a liar before ?

Not sure how to do this but this was your comments copied and pasted from a thread I started called scalping the Dow.............

"actually having read more of the thread , I am inclined to agree with cj12."

scalping 400+ points on the dow is in my book rather fantastical , and if you were using SB's it would be impossible. I think these are paper trades rather than real ones , for reasons that have been mentioned.

40 points net losses net commisions per day is already very good for a scalper , it's not half as easy as it sounds.
Believe me , I was trained on SIMEX , one of the world's biggest futures exchanges , bigger than LIFFE.

I personally don't like scalping , I prefer position trades , better reward to risk .

schoe said:
scalping 400+ points on the dow is in my book rather fantastical , and if you were using SB's it would be impossible. I think these are paper trades rather than real ones , for reasons that have been mentioned.

40 points net losses net commisions per day is already very good for a scalper , it's not half as easy as it sounds.
Believe me , I was trained on SIMEX , one of the world's biggest futures exchanges , bigger than LIFFE.

I personally don't like scalping , I prefer position trades , better reward to risk .

how does what I wrote above constitute accusing Marcus of being a liar ? you are strange , and you should think twice before you accuse someone without proof.

perhaps you are the type that is jealous when someone else manages to post something beneficial , other than your mates on this board.

This is my last post on this matter .

If I have inadvertantly offended anyone then I am sorry for that , but I cannot see how this applies to Marcus and his gang .

I simply disagree on a few points . I don't see a rule that states that I cannot do this .

Let the BB decide what they like to read and what they do not , and not some 3rd party to dictate to them .

My last post as well as don't like arguing on these boards as don't usually need to. But i'm not strange I understand the words "FANTASTICAL" and "IMPOSSIBLE."

You also said and I quote " I tend to agree with CJ on this one" on the same post. Here is what CJ said among other things all stating it wasn't for real.

"have been in this game a long time, and I will stick to what I know, I would say he fooling you.all.Next week I will show you how to make 400 points in a day, it can be done easy because I got the delay reaction on my side. by the time i posted it do you i will have made a few points and by my second post i be saying i sold half of my position, I may chuck in a few losers to make it look real."

CJ

Last edited:
Glenn said:
Mr Marcus
What are you trading - futures or spreadbets ?

My question seems to have got lost in the mists of time.
Anyone know the answer ?
Glenn

Glenn said:
My question seems to have got lost in the mists of time.
Anyone know the answer ?
Glenn

YM futures Glenn and the occasional swing on spreadbet on the cash Dow.

schoe said:
YM futures Glenn and the occasional swing on spreadbet on the cash Dow.
Thanks Schoe
I was wondering because the charts posted earlier were the cash charts.
But I can't imagine Mr M is taking signals from the cash in order to trade the futs.
Presume the signals are from the YM chart ?

Glenn

I haven't benefitted from Mr Marcus trading methods...simply bcoz right now I am a million miles away from understanding how and what he does. However I have in the past spent many hours in the chatroom listening to his LIVE trades, and "uneducated" tho I am in the TA world, I understand more than enough to know that he "does EXACTLY what he says on the tin". I am indebted to him for his time, patience good humour and the many reading materials he has put at my disposal...all free of charge!

Don't let ur detractors wind u up pls Mark.!!!

Last edited:
mr.marcus said:
...you have to watch both glenn....yes i do take signals from cash and ym..you need to know why...and how the 2 interact etc....anyways thats a 2 hr jobbie cheers mark j :cool:

OK Thanks
I have logged into the chat room for the first time ever and let the log build up to see what is going on.
Glenn

First JT, now Mr marcus.... I'm beginning to wonder whether we do actually want to learn from each other, or whether some come here just to try and score points (or is it own goals?).

Thanks for the opening post here Mr M, very enlightening for me.

WR

macho posturing lane

If you can stay, on the circuit, for long enough if you can hang around long enough, you can learn something useful but most people are dead, way before learning enough
and if you cant utilise size, you cant make money, no matter how good you are, at reading the market you say to yourself, its long and you are right but you only do, 1 lot

The psyche stops you concentrate on evolving, the psyche barrier most people, will enter on 1 lot be right then ,when it works out and they should have been on 5 lots i do know, how hard it is i am not sure, that most people get this they are still stuck, in the macho posturing lane if you are, frightened of losing, you cant win, even if you are smart, if you are playing with the rent money, you cant win cos, you will be scared
a guy can do 10000 lots for a bank, but cant do 10 lots by himself weird but true

CJ

Thanks for the response Mark. I did have a feeling there was an 'essence' of your posts that tallied very strongly with aspects discussed in a couple of other (very absorbing) threads a while back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has recognises this.

It's a pity the demands on your time are so great as I'm sure many would have appreciated developing these issues further in this forum.

Macho posturing lane Im saying this again most of you cant grasp what im trying to say
If you can stay, on the circuit, for long enough if you can hang around long enough, you can learn something useful but most people are dead, way before learning enough
and if you cant utilise SIZE you cant make money, no matter how good you are, at reading the market you say to yourself, its long and you are right but you only do, 1 lot

The psyche stops you concentrate on evolving, the psyche barrier most people, will enter on 1 lot be right then, when it works out and they should have been on 5 lots i do know, how hard it is i am not sure, that most people get this they are still stuck, in the macho posturing lane if you are, frightened of losing, you cant win, even if you are smart, if you are playing with the rent money, you cant win cos, you will be scared a guy can do 10000 lots for a bank, but cant do 10 lots by himself weird but true

CJ

Well done folks, there you go again stopping another decent poster.

Just because you cannot do it, you get jealous of those that can.

So far thats Mr Charts, Mr Marcus and I that have been viciously targetted.

You know who you are. Go back to the hole where you belong.

JonnyT

Marcus, you were an op in the Chatroom, why didn't you just ban them?. Let me know who it was please and they will be dealt with. :eek:

Mark,

Sorry to hear this, you could try using Paltalk as you can password protect entry to the room. I have used it in the past and never had any issue with anyone.

Paul