Just price

Click on the PDF at the foot of post one.
Using price as an indicator for trading. Bin your indicators cos if they worked we would all be rich.

No :)
but leave yours in the bin as they 're obviously useless
or you can't be bothered to work out how to use them properly

Last edited:
Click on the PDF at the foot of post one.
Using price as an indicator for trading. Bin your indicators cos if they worked we would all be rich.

No :)
but leave yours in the bin as they 're obviously useless
or you can't be bothered to work out how to use them properly

The're in the bin with yours :)
Price is the only true indicator(y)

But all are welcome to disagree IF you make money following your moving average or Elliot wave or chicken bones.

Some even examine the rings of Uranus for price action clues but thats another story:LOL:

I really don't get the issue with indicators/no indicators.

Neil is obviously a far more experienced and successful trader than me - than many probably. But to claim no inds is better than inds seems a futile proposition.

Clearly, each camp has its adherents. What does it matter which way we find success in the markets?

Perhaps a better tool for convincing the masses is to spell out empirically HOW no inds works and why it's better in a way that can be immediately pressed into useful service.

Not read the pdf from link in post #1 yet so that may already have answered that question.

50 pages. I'll save that for when I've finished my shift.

Thanks for posting the link.

The're in the bin with yours :)
Price is the only true indicator(y)

But all are welcome to disagree IF you make money following your moving average or Elliot wave or chicken bones.

Some even examine the rings of Uranus for price action clues but thats another story:LOL:

nonsense
maybe you should stop wasting so much time writing posts about price action
get around the forums, find as many indicators as possible and see what you can create

its really not rocket science - but it does take some ingenuity and persistence

nonsense
maybe you should stop wasting so much time writing posts about price action
get around the forums, find as many indicators as possible and see what you can create

its really not rocket science - but it does take some ingenuity and persistence

I respect your opinion but feel we should agree to disagree.Good luck.