Junior Fixed Income Sales Trader

rhys1983

1 0
Good morning all,

I have an interview with a boutique asset management/brokerage firm for the above position, I have been looking for a "day in the life" type document so that I can understand exactly what is involved, can anyone help with a detailed description i.e ins/outs/bonuses/career progression/earning potential ....

From what I gather the role involves taking as market view and generating trading ideas that can be presented to your clients, advising them with sales/purchase,business development.

I can find info on the role for IBs but not for a brokerage so can anyone help me out.

I have IB and Hedge fund experience in a middle office capacity, however for the last few years I have been working senior oil and gas business development roles in west africa. The firm are looking for a junior/trainee trader and a business development manager, I could secure the BD role for a better initial salary but I really want this role, a smaller sallary to start but better in the long run plus thios will be my break into a front office role..

If someone can give me an overview of the job i would be greatful

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock