Jimmy Young: Top Bank FX Trader

trendie

Legendary member
Anyone heard of this guy? (pboyles probably has. :cheesy:)

offering 2 day seminar.
usual stuff:
"information they tried to ban"
why forex retailers lose money
why he can help you make £550-£1,200 a week

usual long 1-page web-site with booking form at end.
(no pics of Lambos, yachts and slim, tanned lookers though)

discounted price: price drop from 4,995 to 2,995 to 995.
But, for you, 197 (plus VAT)

anyone been on his course?
what his angle?

You just know don't you lol ...he'll be mentioning nazi boxes next ! I have heard of him and a trading bud of mine whent on his course in 2004/5 time but I can't remnember much else about it...I don't think said friend is still trading by the way - so if that's any guide ?

G/L

offering 2 day seminar.
usual stuff:

what his angle?

jees ....please please ..........dont go the radio 2 and 50's singing heartthrob again

no no no no no
N

offering 2 day seminar.
usual stuff:

what his angle?

sounds like more Sh*te from the moneyweek/angora lifestyle stable again

ya gotta lovem ....:LOL:
N

I know a few people that went on the course. Outside of the normal earn a fortune selling he is actually just trading overcrowded situations for particular upcoming news events. Basics for any fundamental trader but if you find yourself thinking along the lines of "the market expects this to go up, I should buy now" then this course will help you. It will be something along the lines of, go against any extreme sentiments before news events. Plus it's fairly cheap I think in comparison to other stuff. Yes you can read everything online and teach yourself but not everyone wants to. Some people just want the info presented in front of them face-to-face. Don't think it's too bad an option.
He is very popular anyway so must come across well. forexpeacearmy reviews are all 5star.

p.s. the reason i saw this post is because he doing so seminars in London and some guy asked me what to expect since he is signed up for it. Any real reviews would be great...

FX Trading Secrets Seminar

Hi Guys,
I have just received the same offer:
One of the most successful and experienced Forex traders in the world (Jimmy Young) is coming over to the UK for 2 weeks only to run four seminars... where he'll be sharing techniques he's personally used to make over 50 Million for the banks he's worked for and his clients.

from a guy called Darren Winters whose email is [email protected]

I'm sorta interested in FX trading but not with huge sums at stake so I found this a quite interesting and reasonably priced way of maybe finding out all about whats involved and how to make some small profits.

Would be great to get some feedback from you all on this.

Did you actually go on the seminar Trendie? If so are you making any money on FX?

Thanks
Ian

Hi Guys,
I have just received the same offer:
One of the most successful and experienced Forex traders in the world (Jimmy Young) is coming over to the UK for 2 weeks only to run four seminars... where he'll be sharing techniques he's personally used to make over 50 Million for the banks he's worked for and his clients.

from a guy called Darren Winters whose email is [email protected]

I'm sorta interested in FX trading but not with huge sums at stake so I found this a quite interesting and reasonably priced way of maybe finding out all about whats involved and how to make some small profits.

Would be great to get some feedback from you all on this.

Did you actually go on the seminar Trendie? If so are you making any money on FX?

Thanks
Ian

Making consistent small profits is the same as making big profits - extremely hard. The quantity makes no difference pre liquidity bar and I very much doubt this individual will be able to teach you how in such a short time, no matter how convincing it looks in a retrospective seminar.

Perhaps if you spent two years with him... and I am not being facetious.

Thanks
Ian

a: No didn't go to this seminar / training course.

b> I am quite capable of losing money trading FX all by myself, without external help.

Darren Winters and Jimmy Young - are they one and the same?

Hi Guys,
Just had another of these offers, this time its going to be run by Darren Winters himself at a knock down cost of £197+VAT = £236 for a 2 day course in London. Thought I would check out how this guy differed from Jimmy Young. Found this article http://www.theguardian.com/money/2003/oct/04/jobsandmoney from the Guardian online.

Sounds impressive ................that Darren Winters can still be trading!

Guess I won't be parting with my cash for this one either.

Ian