Jim Rogers Bloomberg

Great video report from Jim Rogers on the current Fed actions:

Bloomberg News

Jim Rogers is the man,IMHO. Very insightful and interesting person, and very likeable. He tells it how it is. George Soros said he was able to do the work of 6 analsysts and he made more money than Soros made on his own and with Drukenmeiller. Anytime I watch him, the interviewers act like he is saying something controversial. He isnt though. He has pretty much said everything over the last year and half which is happening now. Check out his vdos from March 2007, Sep, Oct, Nov and all this year. Great viewing.

"Bernanke is a nut"
"The whole world knows he doesnt know what hes doing"
"Those clowns in Washington will only make this situation worse"
"These are very dangerous people we are dealing with here" (THE FED)

Jim Rogers is the man,IMHO. Very insightful and interesting person, and very likeable. He tells it how it is. George Soros said he was able to do the work of 6 analsysts and he made more money than Soros made on his own and with Drukenmeiller. Anytime I watch him, the interviewers act like he is saying something controversial. He isnt though. He has pretty much said everything over the last year and half which is happening now. Check out his vdos from March 2007, Sep, Oct, Nov and all this year. Great viewing.

"Bernanke is a nut"
"The whole world knows he doesnt know what hes doing"
"Those clowns in Washington will only make this situation worse"
"These are very dangerous people we are dealing with here" (THE FED)

Jimmy Rogers,Greatest Adventurous Trader of our time....
(y)

I like jim, I think he bashes bernie a bit, i mean he rants at what fruiticakes they are in the same breath as saying ,yeah I'll be a selling dollars and buying goods then. It almost sounds as if he cares about morals of economies whilst clipping a mill here a mill there off the back of it all.

nice work jimbo ,im sure hes thankful to the fed really. Like he says hes waiting for the dollar to pop its head up so he can offload more dollars and smash it back down.

Go Jim Go. No time for patriotism, sell, sell, sell... :)

His fed bashing has run it's course so I agree with you CB..........

But he introduced me to commodities around 4/5 years ago - in one of his Cnbc interviews
He also got me learning Mandarin.......... still a work in progress... I'm also looking at chinese stox.
His call on shorting IB's well........
His call on selling $ and buying renminbi/yen/SF blah blah blah ......... well

He then said this **** will be the worst since world war 2.........
Greenie came out this week and echoed it......... :(

Haha, watching him in his Singapore bolthole almost made me learn mandarin too!

I get what your saying Buddhist, he's all about the patriotism but I guess he feels that
their mistakes will cause a dollar decline and it would be a shame to see others profit
from his prediction.

The trouble is that learning Mandarin probably won't help anyone that much unless they physically live in China or want to show off down their local Chinkey.

English is the language of business and commerce, and entertainment to a certain degree. And the good thing about that is that most of us here speak it like natives.

If I were Chinese the only sensible option I believe would be to learn English. Then, you'd be able to speak to pretty much anyone in the world, who matters that is. For example, right now it's very hard to be a senior exec for a European company without speaking it well. And in Germany you can;t get a job as a secretary (for a medium to large firm) unless you speak it well. The Germans aren't stupid, unlike the French - they learned about 10-15 years ago the importance of speaking English.

The trouble is that learning Mandarin probably won't help anyone that much unless they physically live in China or want to show off down their local Chinkey.

English is the language of business and commerce, and entertainment to a certain degree. And the good thing about that is that most of us here speak it like natives.

Yes but you might expect mandarin to become more widely used as China becomes more and more powerful and influential throughout the world.

Maybe English is so widely used because the richest country in the world (the US) speaks it. But as the US declines in power and influence over the years and decades as China grows, maybe this will change.