January 2013 signal

ebay

Hi All,

I was invited by a friend to showcase my skill to trade in this forum by providing signal to all on EU market, I have agreed. The whole month of January 2012, I will provide signal to all on my trading potential.

Along the way, you may write to me if you have any queries.

All the best!

ebay

Hi All,

I was invited by a friend to showcase my skill to trade in this forum by providing signal to all on EU market, I have agreed. The whole month of January 2012, I will provide signal to all on my trading potential.

Along the way, you may write to me if you have any queries.

All the best!

ebay

I didn't see you post any signals last January :p

Good Luck :)

Peter

I did try a couple of your signals Rob on the demo, was quite surprised with the results, will you be keeping them up through the year ?

Yes, probably. Some very good results in December (but commodity crosses not always that great) even in worst case scenario which is:

Trades placed as set and forget single pass, TP2 as target, static stop loss from 18:00 EST. No trade management if trade fails to hit TP2 it is left to reverse to SL. Only one pass recorded / sometimes the same trade could be taken several times during London and New York (especially if markets are ranging) and hence increasing the amount of pips gained. With a little bit of management the results could potentially be improved.

You guys and girls should have sussed this out by now!!

Thinking about including UJ (usdjpy) as it has been moving a lot recently - what do you think?

Good Luck for the New Year and hope the ideas bring you a few £ /$s'

Thinking about including UJ (usdjpy) as it has been moving a lot recently - what do you think?

Good Luck for the New Year and hope the ideas bring you a few £ /$s'

UJ trends nice if you are in a swing trade but even with the recent moves intraday range isn't very good. Might be tough to hit targets after breakouts. Of course that's just my opinion.

Happy and healthy New Year to all.

Peter

UJ trends nice if you are in a swing trade but even with the recent moves intraday range isn't very good. Might be tough to hit targets after breakouts. Of course that's just my opinion.

Happy and healthy New Year to all.

Peter

Thanks Peter

Nice to have advice from a Pro, I'll give it careful consideration but you are probably correct.

Rob

Is your strat based totally on TA Rob or do you study the fundamentals ?

ok, subscribed to your signal's thread so looking forward to 2013.

Have a great new year, all the best, (y)