James Leong's TI Indicator

Conglo

I recently obtained a trial version of the TI indicator that is mentioned elsewhere on this forum. The author's website is here: Trade Forex With Me - Automatic Trading Robot
Please note that this indicator can only be leased, the annual fee is over $600 and I recently received an email stating that the price would increase to over $900 annually. Remember, this is only an indicator.
After adding the indicator to a chart, I had a hunch that this might be based on a simple calculation. It is. It is simply the Typcial Price (H+L+C)/3, also known as the pivot point. You may construct a 1 period SMA using Typical Price on the hourly bars and you'll have it.
A member of another forum was kind enough to code an indicator that duplicates the TI,
I have included it here.

Attachments

• Pivot_only_H1no shift.mq4
    2.4 KB · Views: 523
Who can create the EA?

The strategy is worthless.

I got on JL's mailing list and have received a number of outrageously expensive offers from him, all of very questionable value.
My opinion is that James Leong is a scammer.

Yes, the provider needs to show his trading result.

Here is mine: Forex & Binary Trading. All my daily trades are inside the website, it is my trading journal.

I had created a system that allows me to achieve more than 70% success rate in forex trading.

Interested party, please send email to me at [email protected].

Yes, the provider needs to show his trading result.

Here is mine: Forex & Binary Trading. All my daily trades are inside the website, it is my trading journal.

I had created a system that allows me to achieve more than 70% success rate in forex trading.

Interested party, please send email to me at [email protected].

It is great that you are allowing people to see your trades that you make with your trading system. That definitely makes people more likely to trust you. Although nothing is really guaranteed, as for all we know you might be lying.

But don't get me wrong, I am not accusing you of anything, just saying its a possibility :)

It is great that you are allowing people to see your trades that you make with your trading system. That definitely makes people more likely to trust you. Although nothing is really guaranteed, as for all we know you might be lying.

But don't get me wrong, I am not accusing you of anything, just saying its a possibility :)

Hi Alibubble, I can totally understand your suspicion.

Put it this way, I will be giving a 2 weeks free trial for T2W readers. Interested party can send emails to me at [email protected] (tells me that you are from T2W).

Times are bad and its going to get worse. Job losses has hit Wall Street and its going to hit Main Street soon. No job is secured, only our bills and mortgages are secured. We need an alternative income for us to get through the tough times.

FX trading can be a source of alternative income for you and me.

Hi Alibubble, I can totally understand your suspicion.

Put it this way, I will be giving a 2 weeks free trial for T2W readers. Interested party can send emails to me at [email protected] (tells me that you are from T2W).

Times are bad and its going to get worse. Job losses has hit Wall Street and its going to hit Main Street soon. No job is secured, only our bills and mortgages are secured. We need an alternative income for us to get through the tough times.

FX trading can be a source of alternative income for you and me.

Cmon BREND you can market better then that. Scaring this poster into thinking he needs to buy your system because his about to be fired. pathetic.

Cmon BREND you can market better then that. Scaring this poster into thinking he needs to buy your system because his about to be fired. pathetic.

Hi Jaygo, I am not scaring anyone. I do not know which part of the world you are in, but in my country, every week I hear of friends losing jobs. This crisis is real.

History has shown that property and banking crisis create prolong recession. I had spoken to a very senior bank executive this week, he can this crisis can last for at least 5 years in US. That means 5 years of high unemployment.

Hey, jobless does not means you do not need to pay your bills. There is only outflow and no inflow. FX trading with a proven system can create an alternative source of income.

Hi Jaygo, I am not scaring anyone. I do not know which part of the world you are in, but in my country, every week I hear of friends losing jobs. This crisis is real.

History has shown that property and banking crisis create prolong recession. I had spoken to a very senior bank executive this week, he can this crisis can last for at least 5 years in US. That means 5 years of high unemployment.

Hey, jobless does not means you do not need to pay your bills. There is only outflow and no inflow. FX trading with a proven system can create an alternative source of income.

High unemployment? yes im not doubting that. But what your doing is fishing for vunerable posters trying to sell your system. Perhaps theres nothing wrong with what your doing im not really sure of the rules, but i can see what your doing as clear as day.

458 Pips Profit For This Week (1 Dec - 4 Dec)

This week 6 trades were executed: 5 trades won, 1 trades lost (83.33% success rate)

1. USD/JPY – Long closed (-104 pips) on 4 Dec

Open Buy: USD/JPY @ 93.51
Stop level: 92.47
Target level: 94.66
Closed: 92.47 (Loss is 104 pips, US$224.94)

2. USD/CAD – Long closed (+40 pips) on 4 Dec

Open Long: USD/CAD @ 1.2547
Stop level: 1.2443
Target level: 1.2663
Closed: 1.2587 (Profit is 40 pips, US$63.56)

3. GBP/USD - Short closed (+63 pips) on 2 Dec

Open Short: GBP/USD @ 1.4868
Stop level: 1.4950
Target level: 1.4735
Closed: 1.4805 (Profit is 63 pips, US$126)

4. USD/JPY – Shorted closed (+56 pips) on 2 Dec

Open Short: USD/JPY @ 93.46
Stop level: 94.30
Target level: 92.51
Closed: 92.90 (Profit is 56 pips, US$120.55)

5. GBP/USD - Shorted closed (+190 pips) on 1 Dec

Open Short 20,000 GBP/USD at 1.5311
Stop level at 1.5510
Target level at 1.5121
Closed: 1.5121 (Profit is 190 pips, US$380.00)

6. EUR/JPY - Shorted closed (+213 pips) on 1 Dec

Open Short 20,000 EURJPY at 120.73
Stop level at 123.00
Target level at 118.60
Closed: 118.60 (Profit is 213 pips, US$454.16)

All of my trades are executed based on BL TS (trading system). If you are interested to generate alternative income by tapping on BL TS, send an email to me at [email protected].

If you are interested to open a forex trading platform, click here to open. Choose Pro-Account in account opening. Demo trading is available, give it a try, its free anyway.

Risk Disclosure: Forex trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to participate in the futures trading markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation to invest nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.