It is all a Fugazsy

strong bull traveling in tight rage or spike, today broke the previous day high....previous weekly high not far.....:clover:

Attachments

• ea.png
    ea.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 216
but made 90 pips on this one...just a false trend line break in the direction if a strong bear...

Attachments

• uj.png
    uj.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 170
this is my view on the EU, nowadays I only trade PA on the 5m, sometime the 15 and only EU,UJ,GU and AU.

Today and tomorrow not easy days.....I am very cautious.....maybe a movie soon....

Attachments

• eu.png
    eu.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 177
Lovely to hear from you graceful old man, how are you? and trading?

Had a new hip last week so soon be skipping through the grass :) still trading the same old - had a lousy few months but picked up again now.

You fine and dandy I trust.

Had a new hip last week so soon be skipping through the grass :) still trading the same old - had a lousy few months but picked up again now.

You fine and dandy I trust.

I am fine sir, bought and new home and made some renovations.....I like the view of the national park....

I am 57 now, but today I saw a new woman at the gym and I felt much younger.....I feel she noticed it.....I am going back tomorrow.....:)

As often as I can, still get lost from time to time though :D

Hope you an yours are well mate (y)

well..as you know...knowing you are lost will bring you back..

all good here, I have changed my style a bit but PA is my bread....feels better...

I will post a bit more in the coming days....maybe we can share a bit....

:)

well..as you know...knowing you are lost will bring you back..

all good here, I have changed my style a bit but PA is my bread....feels better...

I will post a bit more in the coming days....maybe we can share a bit....

:)

If he throws pound coins or sacks of the on them floor , do not bend over to pick them up , be careful.