It is all a Fugazsy

my view on EU

Feed back are welcomed....

Not sure if I explained this before: the horizontal lines are daily/weekly/monthly high low and round numbers.

Eu has broke below a trend line and below the previous weekly high (blue)

Ga

Attachments

• ga.png
    ga.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 197
not much going on in forex.

Can we stay out when market conditions are not favorable?....Only sterling and Aussie moved nicely in opposite direction....

Depends on what your goals are. Fulltime career daytraders need to extract profits daily from the markets, although the evidence for such people existing is doubtful.

Depends on what your goals are. Fulltime career daytraders need to extract profits daily from the markets, although the evidence for such people existing is doubtful.

Markets are not generous every day, having a "need" is like extracting blood out of stones........It will only bring pain....

Traders making money out of the market consistently are a small percentage but they are there....... they have not an high percentage of wins and their bread is coming from an handful of trades.....staying tight and let them run their course requires tenacity and the ability in always wanted to evolve as a professional trader but also as a person.....

Many want to become a professional footballer of a certain level but only a few will get there.....in trading is the same...or in any other profession...

If I was you I would focus more on yourself than proven the failure of others....It is just a waist of energy....

"in infested shark waters always swim between fat people" (not mine, I cannot remember where I read it, maybe Paul Hogan said it)

In trading there are many sharks but also many fat people....Recognizing both is essential...

Last edited:
trading is a bit like going to war, preparation is essential: strength, weakness and momentum needs to be weighted before you send your soldiers on the field.

The bigger picture, prices have reacted to that upper line

Attachments

• gj.png
    gj.png
    24 KB · Views: 226
she is an wedge, when zoomed out clearly showing a double top bear flag.....

yesterday she broke the previous weekly high, now back to test it......

If she does not find support here, she could go to to visit the previous day low...:clover:

Attachments

• eu.png
    eu.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 160
Made a double top at the previous monthly high followed by a good bear momentum which broke major support...... now she hit the nose against the upper trend line....

If it does not hold could go to visit the previous monthly low......:clover:

Attachments

• au.png
    au.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 214