It is all a Fugazsy

dollar a bit weaker from the day before, gbp gained a bit, kiwi stronger, cad the same, au only weak vs kiwi, yen still very weak as swiss but stronger than yen.

Geppy...

Well, my entry was based on the 60m, moved fast in my direction and I trailed my SL below the last swing low.

Guess what? Prices came back picked up my stop and moved back in my original direction and more.....yes I am biting my hands.....seriously sometime it is the right thing to do and sometime like in this case is not.....well welcome to trading mr Fugs....

Seems Dollar has gained strength back against kiwi and aussie but not against cad because of strong oil.

I guess market makers are placing themselves in front of the Italian referendum results....the No vote seems in front, if that is the case the euro and certainty will be shaken...

I will be given my relative strength analysis later on ....

This is my consolation trade +71 pips, perfect trade, perfect exit at support....

Market condition were right the oil news also helped..

Also made some pips on the spike on NZDCHF...she went fast and strong but was rejected at resistance....also buying swiss because of risk of the referendum..

Attachments

• cad.png
    cad.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 111
three trades today, should have not closed them but I am a bit aware of tomorrow and And I am not holding any trades during the WE for the Italian referendum.

cadchf, -23.8 pips = -2%
EA, 54.4 pips = 3.4 %
GJ, 116,4 pips = 3.4%

In hindsight it was wrong to take the first trade do to the referendum (buying swiss is safe) but my analysis told me it was the right thing to do and I cannot go against what my plan is unless it is time to change it.

Following my plan keeps me sane.

The other two just perfect trades.

If you read my posts yesterday I got shaken out of my GJ trade, I was able to get back in, she showed me a pullback and I took it. If I was not shaken out......but the "if" in trading ....

I will not take trades tomorrow, maybe I will just fade the news if I am around....

Attachments

• cadchf.png
    cadchf.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 111
  • EA.png
    EA.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 109
  • GJ.png
    GJ.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 113
three trades today, should have not closed them but I am a bit aware of tomorrow and And I am not holding any trades during the WE for the Italian referendum.

cadchf, -23.8 pips = -2%
EA, 54.4 pips = 3.4 %
GJ, 116,4 pips = 3.4%

In hindsight it was wrong to take the first trade do to the referendum (buying swiss is safe) but my analysis told me it was the right thing to do and I cannot go against what my plan is unless it is time to change it.

Following my plan keeps me sane.

The other two just perfect trades.

If you read my posts yesterday I got shaken out of my GJ trade, I was able to get back in, she showed me a pullback and I took it. If I was not shaken out......but the "if" in trading ....

I will not take trades tomorrow, maybe I will just fade the news if I am around....

seems I took profits just before they turned...... (in times of uncertainty and of
great volatility best is not to stay with it for long, taken profits when available or at major levels is wise.
Cadchf also reversed up, so my analysis was right....the timing was wrong.

seems I took profits just before they turned...... (in times of uncertainty and of
great volatility best is not to stay with it for long, taken profits when available or at major levels is wise.
Cadchf also reversed up, so my analysis was right....the timing was wrong.

trend channel line..

those horizontal line are just the daily, weekly and monthly high/low.

Attachments

• gj.png
    gj.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 113
trend channel line..

those horizontal line are just the daily, weekly and monthly high/low.

One thing I like to say about this trade: I took this trade just before the Manufacturing PMI, about one hour before I think.

My thinking: "If the release is going to be positive the better, if not the marked condition are clearly bullish".

When the numbers came out they were less than expectation on an important news, prices pullback a bit but then went strongly in the original direction despite the negative numbers.

“That is about all I have learned—to study general conditions, to take a position and stick to it.”
― Edwin Lefèvre,

dollar moving down, jen still at the bottom, Gb and Eu moving up, au moving down, cad moving up.

kiwi drooped quite a bit but was high before,
swiss jumped quite a bit but was low before.

nzdchf: 240m and daily.

Attachments

• ncdaily.png
    ncdaily.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 108
  • nc240.png
    nc240.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 113
To extract meaning from a system of beliefs, a person must first compare the information contained in it with his or her concrete experience, retain what makes sense and then reject the rest. An increasing majority of people are not being helped by traditional religions and belief
systems. Many are unable to separate the truth in the old doctrines from distortions and degradations that time has added. Since they cannot accept error, they reject the truth as well.
Others are so desperate for some order that they desperately cling to some belief. If a new faith is to capture our imagination, it must be able to account rationally for the things we know, the things we feel, the things we hope for and the ones we dread. It must be a system of beliefs that will direct our psychic energy towards meaningful goals. Such a system must be based to some
degree on what science has revealed about humanity and about the universe.
For the past few thousand years, humanity has achieved incredible advances in the differentiation of consciousness. We have learned to separate ourselves from other forms of life and from each other. We have learned to separate objects and processes. We have developed science and technology to capture nature. Now the focus must be on integration. We must learn how to reunite ourselves with other entities around us, without losing our individuality. We must realize that the entire universe is a system related by common laws and that it makes no sense to impose our dreams and desires on nature without taking them into account. We must accept a cooperative rather than a ruling role in the universe. The individual’s purpose should merge with universal
flow.

the euro is kicking butts, the scaring campaign did not work out once more, the financial world is backing the results of the referendum (not other choice), the people showed great participation in the vote. Great sign towards liberation and democracy. Well done.

the euro is kicking butts, the scaring campaign did not work out once more, the financial world is backing the results of the referendum (not other choice), the people showed great participation in the vote. Great sign towards liberation and democracy. Well done.

took 72 and and 60 pips out of this baby: 6.6%.

I also was long Kiwi and cadjpy and closed: 1.3 and 0.9%.

Vive la France.

Attachments

• uc.png
    uc.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 122
oil, she is at resistance but in a strong bull, momentum coming up to it is too strong. Yen is clearly weak and has been for a while.

Said that there is a strong reversal at it after a fail final flag.

"Quando il topo non arriva al formaggio dice che non e' buono"

"When the mouse cannot get to the cheese says it is not good enough"

Attachments

• oil.png
    oil.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 118
  • oil 1.png
    oil 1.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 123
can she go to visit the top of that flag?

Attachments

• eu.png
    eu.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 115
  • eu 240.png
    eu 240.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 110
To extract meaning from a system of beliefs, a person must first compare the information contained in it with his or her concrete experience, retain what makes sense and then reject the rest. An increasing majority of people are not being helped by traditional religions and belief
systems. Many are unable to separate the truth in the old doctrines from distortions and degradations that time has added. Since they cannot accept error, they reject the truth as well.
Others are so desperate for some order that they desperately cling to some belief. If a new faith is to capture our imagination, it must be able to account rationally for the things we know, the things we feel, the things we hope for and the ones we dread. It must be a system of beliefs that will direct our psychic energy towards meaningful goals. Such a system must be based to some
degree on what science has revealed about humanity and about the universe.
For the past few thousand years, humanity has achieved incredible advances in the differentiation of consciousness. We have learned to separate ourselves from other forms of life and from each other. We have learned to separate objects and processes. We have developed science and technology to capture nature. Now the focus must be on integration. We must learn how to reunite ourselves with other entities around us, without losing our individuality. We must realize that the entire universe is a system related by common laws and that it makes no sense to impose our dreams and desires on nature without taking them into account. We must accept a cooperative rather than a ruling role in the universe. The individual’s purpose should merge with universal
flow.

Blimey M, if these are your words (which I wouldn't be surprised if they are) it's a book condensed into a post, unbelievably well written. Best post I've read for ages.

one trade today went long EU: -43 pips, -1.9%.

I guess every farts Italy makes post referendum will make euro move.

Vive la France

Hi M

No my words mate, there are from a book I just ordered for myself for Christmas:

https://www.amazon.com/Flow-Psychology-Experience-Perennial-Classics/dp/0061339202

I thought the extract was very much relevant for trading.

Poetry my Italian friend. Not for one minute am I in doubt it didn't come out of your head.
I'll look into the book.

Not sure if you know about Eckhart Tolle, it was a link sent over by Darktone ages ago, really cool guy is our Eckhart, very insightful, funny too.

You never fail to surprise sometimes mate, better than much of the....errrr....words of wisdom peddled around these ere' parts !

Thanks for the link mate.