It is all a Fugazsy

Attachments

• view.png
    view.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 112
That was a good set up (did not take) the signal bar was an inside type of pin bar, travelled al least 7 pips from below the bar, risk was about 7 as well.......might go back and revisit 0707

reached 0708, completely in sinc with the market today....

done for the day, generous day ...... I was waiting , I had not any idea it would turn like that ......

Both trades were travelling strong with the current strength but I saw some major resistance.. I thought they need to take profit here and would give me enough space at least to cover my risk, I switch to the 5m TF to justify my risk and as soon I saw prices stalling I got in. they did take profit and many others shorted, I guess they were waiting as I did, bulls hit their nose against a running train and the speed accelerated by their bailing out and they all became bears...

done for the day, generous day ...... I was waiting , I had not any idea it would turn like that ......

Both trades were travelling strong with the current strength but I saw some major resistance.. I thought they need to take profit here and would give me enough space at least to cover my risk, I switch to the 5m TF to justify my risk and as soon I saw prices stalling I got in. they did take profit and many others shorted, I guess they were waiting as I did, bulls hit their nose against a running train and the speed accelerated by their bailing out and they all became bears...
Did you scale out or just terminate the full position.:cheesy:

I scaled out, it is all in the previous posts.
Just checked-well done-1 or 2 trades a day is good in my book.sometimes no trades is good-depends on your signal for entry.the method im looking at is very selective-1 trade everday at the most.

Just checked-well done-1 or 2 trades a day is good in my book.sometimes no trades is good-depends on your signal for entry.the method im looking at is very selective-1 trade everday at the most.

yes market is not generous every day and when she goes nowhere she can make damages to a trader. There is not point in my view entering when the market movers are waiting.

Last edited:
this what happened during Asian session:
1 is a 20 bar high, 2 breaks it but closes below it, I was here but I did not short it because my risk was over 20 pips.

The bar after the break out bar is a bull bar, shorting below would be a good idea but the risk would be about 17, still too much, the bar after that was another inside bar and a bear, risk about 12, a decent one but at this time I was at the beach....a good trade...

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 88
this what happened during Asian session:
1 is a 20 bar high, 2 breaks it but closes below it, I was here but I did not short it because my risk was over 20 pips.

The bar after the break out bar is a bull bar, shorting below would be a good idea but the risk would be about 17, still too much, the bar after that was another inside bar and a bear, risk about 12, a decent one but at this time I was at the beach....a good trade...

Prices drops nicely from that top, there is momentum, pulls back to my downtrendline, a bit sideways, but two legged, the first leg ends with the bear bar (it is clearer on a smaller TF), my signal bar is a second inside bar and a bear, risk is 6, great... I take a chance, I cover 50% @ +8.8 and move SL to BE. From here anything can happen, I cannot control that....

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    12 KB · Views: 93
au 30m

bulls are timidly advancing to test the strength of the bears after the push down following the positive news

Attachments

• au.png
    au.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 158
nu 30m

Nu reacted well today at the 3rd tap of that downTL, she is going in the direction of a quadruple bottom, many support there.

Attachments

• nu.png
    nu.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 159
Gu 30m

Stalled between various support and resistance.

Attachments

• gu.png
    gu.png
    23 KB · Views: 89
uc 30m and 5m

oil weak = cad weak, but prices were rejected @ the previous monthly high

on the 5m we have a fail final flag: a strong push up, a stall, a continuation and a fail... a quick and deep one, many run for cover, and many were waiting, risk was less than 10pips, a tradable one (did not take).

Attachments

• uc.png
    uc.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 5m uc.png
    5m uc.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 91
eu 30

Market turned at the previous 20 bar high and major resistance... my only trade for the day, still in it.....free trade

No much going on really on the six majors..... Nu has also moved a bit....

No secrets in trading and not any absolute truth, mostly is about skills which come as a consequence of experience, study, perseverance, tenacity, passion and compassion..... experience also brings us to understand the necessity of undertaking the study of ourself as a character to find a compatible style.

Trading has to be fluid, the mind should not interfere, a loss is just a loss and in the scheme of the bigger theme is a positive consequence.

Fugs.

Attachments

• eu.png
    eu.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited: