ISAs

Simon

133 1
It's slightly amusing for me to think that a year ago I was seriously considering pumping £7k of my hard-earned into a managed ISA!

orchard

163 2
It's slightly unamusing for me to realise that 2 years ago I DID pump £7000 of my hard earned cash into a managed ISA.:)

As of Friday, worth £4200.

jls483

173 0
I transferred all of my wife's and I's managed funds into a self select ISA/PEPs a few months ago. It felt bad crystallizing all those losses, but I've been "trading" with them since then using the I-shares FTSE-100 and managed to get back about 5k of the losses.

There's a round trip cost of £12.50 with comdirect as well as a someitmes large spread so you can't exactly day trade with them, but you can make profits selling as they rise and buying back when they fall. I don't think you will do any worse than a managed fund anyway.

If you want any more tips - just send me a PM.

orchard

163 2
Many thanks for your offer of assistance JLS483. However, I am really not competent enough to manage my own ISA (although sometimes it seems I couldn't do worse :mad:

At least it has, for the moment, come up from approx 3500!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock