Is Yahoo Finance Accurate?

mrfixituk

It has the Altman Z Score for Kier Group at 1.82. Macroaxis has it at 1.0 and Stockopedia 0.89. GuruFocus 1.82

Hardly. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are more suitable for this topic. It's just that in these social networks, I came across blogs about finance much more often, unlike yahoo. So, when I decided to create a blog about finance, I chose Instagram. There is a larger audience, and it is much easier to promote your blog there. Of course, I didn't immediately manage to attract an audience, but after thoroughly studying the information on https://radicalfire.com/start-a-blog-complete-guide/, and I did it. People were interested to learn more about this information, as there is little in social networks.

Last edited:
hmm I wonder if one day robots will talk to each other on forums

hmm I wonder if one day robots will talk to each other on forums
Going by the number of bots we've had register here at times, and the hurdles put in place to mitigate their doing so, I'd venture they probably already do. They certainly seem capable of 'following' a whole crowd of posters within hours and making a scattering of readable posts to introduce themselves.

But that's a long way off from holding any kind of intelligible dialogue.

🤖