Is Trade2win as lifeless as it seems to me?

Is Trade2win as lifeless as it seems?

• Yes, activity has definitely declined.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Maybe, I’m not here often enough to notice.

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • No, it is as active as it has always been.

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Something needs to be found to replace the end of Blazing Saddles. At least that was entertaining, if not terribly productive. There used to be hugely busy threads, lots of banter and so on.

That seems to have gone, but it has not been replaced by serious discussion. Meanwhile scams proliferate - like the pitiful penny stock thing today.

If it were my decision, being absolutely frank I would embrace T2W's commercial potential - broaden it, and exploit it thoroughly. As a community or a trading site, the future looks bleak to me. As a business, it seems to have promise.

The first thing that should be done is to ban people like pboyles (and me of course). Clear out all the awkward sods.

Then properly hook up with vendors, the bucket shop providers and so on, give them a clear run in return for a bit of beak-wetting.

Broaden the appeal by hooking up with general business opportunity / investment vendors, probably in new, distinct sections of the forum.

See if you can introduce more US-focussed stuff - must be a huge market to tap on the other side of the pond. I think FF benefits greatly from this factor (benefits in commercial terms, not quality terms).

Anyway, you get the picture. This is genuinely meant to be constructive - there is a demand for that kind of thing, and if people want it, why not give it to them?

I agree... you cant flick your balls in public and expect not to swore at. Pick a route, Stevo.

I really think they should. I still maintain that you can either have a good trading forum or a profitable trading forum.

A good trading forum is like a dog that speaks - very rare. A good and profitable trading forum is like a dog that speaks Norwegian - even rarer.

One thing I think Teh Hare got wrong - and he was right about most things. He was wrong to suggest that T2W has nefarious motives.

If T2W was really like that, would they allow him to post for so long? What kind of business like that would allow me to hang around? And as for pboyles - well, the mind boggles. There is simply no way people who genuinely wanted to run this as a successful business would put up with his activities. They are useful, and honourable, but suicide in commercial terms.

I think it just stems from a lack of clear direction - as Scose has intimated, and as Teh Hare loved to point out.

And if I was the boss of T2W pboyles, you'd have been fitted for your Chicago overcoat a long time ago. Some f***in' balls you got, you motherf***er, causin' all this f***in' trouble.

First thing Don Steve should do, he should get some guys to dig the lime pit, and take you for a ride. Wrapped in a carpet in the trunk of his f***in' DeVille.

NOTE

This is intended to be a light and humorous post, prompted by the recent reference to the film The Godfather, and is not meant literally. It is a light-hearted way of suggesting that T2W's commercial prospects would be improved if pboyles was banned. And I mean banned, not "banned".

No threats or incitement to murder in the furtherance of racketeering are expressed in this post.

Come to think of it, if I was the boss of T2W, I'd have myself whacked pretty sharpish as well.

And if I was the boss of T2W pboyles, you'd have been fitted for your Chicago overcoat a long time ago. Some f***in' balls you got, you motherf***er, causin' all this f***in' trouble.

First thing Don Steve should do, he should get some guys to dig the lime pit, and take you for a ride. Wrapped in a carpet in the trunk of his f***in' DeVille.

NOTE

This is intended to be a light and humorous post, prompted by the recent reference to the film The Godfather, and is not meant literally. It is a light-hearted way of suggesting that T2W's commercial prospects would be improved if pboyles was banned. And I mean banned, not "banned".

No threats or incitement to murder in the furtherance of racketeering are expressed in this post.

Well it may have escaped your attention but I've been 'on the run' for some time. That damned trader333 chap keeps blowing my cover by releasing the location of my latest fake IP. In fact just last week I resorted to posting from a moving cross border train, just to keep one step ahead of the ETX hit team.

I do recall there was one chav here who threatened to shoot me with his AK47, I think he was running a recruitment scam or something. I mean threatened by a recruitment 'consultant', it's like being threatened by a hairdresser. Then there was the other one who asked me to forward my name and address so I could be prosecuted for some or other grave crime.

I think Laurel and Hardy would be a better reference point for some of your analogies given the calibre of some loosers here.

Well it may have escaped your attention but I've been 'on the run' for some time. That damned trader333 chap keeps blowing my cover by releasing the location of my latest fake IP. In fact just last week I resorted to posting from a moving cross border train, just to keep one step ahead of the ETX hit team.

I do recall there was one chav here who threatened to shoot me with his AK47, I think he was running a recruitment scam or something. I mean threatened by a recruitment 'consultant', it's like being threatened by a hairdresser. Then there was the other one who asked me to forward my name and address so I could be prosecuted for some or other grave crime.

I think Laurel and Hardy would be a better reference point for some of your analogies given the calibre of some loosers here.

:LOL:(y)