Is Trade Copier worth trying?

resistance

I have been seeing adverts from some trade copier service. Is it worth trying to use such service? The service charges are also high and we need good investment to earn a good monthly return.

I think it’s worth the try but look for a low cost one since you’re testing it out. There even some service providers who give trial periods.

Can a blind man lead a blind man out of a forest?
How do you know if the person you are following is not blind?

If they are giving their results on myfxbook of a real account, Then you can say that they are not blind and if they are providing the copier service. What you will say then?

If they are giving their results on myfxbook of a real account, Then you can say that they are not blind and if they are providing the copier service. What you will say then?

They were blind but now they can see??

Peter

But remember, you cannot see.....so how can you say "they are not blind"?

Blindness does narrow your scope and so revisiting old stuff is inevitable.

The normal trade copier fees is around $100 to $130 and If a service provider is giving 5% return on monthly basis then an investment of $5000 will be a decent one to start the process.

whats wrong with having your own trades..no account fees and no copying required

Not every one is successful like you Sir. I am making profits but these are not consistent so it is a good idea if we can find a consistent performer and follow him to keep making money without any extra pressure.

Not every one is successful like you Sir. I am making profits but these are not consistent so it is a good idea if we can find a consistent performer and follow him to keep making money without any extra pressure.
I can't attest to any success, Resistance, but I would say it may be easier and more cost effective to find your own. I went down the same route as you, and ended up a lot better off as a result when I followed my own. So there was genuine advice there, but shadowed somewhat I admit.

Last edited by a moderator:

While i can understand your frustration, I will agree and tell you that in the long-run it is better to improve your own trading. Short-term you may or may not witness a boost in your trading profits, but that will not solve your long-term problem. Every successful trader has faced your situation at one point in time.