Is This It For Gold?

gugaplex

Perhaps not, but I would be a big DUMPER on any strength from here. Gold is my least favorite place to invest. If you have more than 10% of your holdings in gold-related assets, I would trim it to less than 10%. Buy tech, financials, and healthcare stocks. You will be especially glad you did...

Probably, but why start your third thread on the subject instead of adding something useful to the other two??

peto said:
Probably, but why start your third thread on the subject instead of adding something useful to the other two??

Tired of toggling through the old ones. I'm lazy.....

gugaplex said:
Perhaps not, but I would be a big DUMPER on any strength from here. Gold is my least favorite place to invest. If you have more than 10% of your holdings in gold-related assets, I would trim it to less than 10%. Buy tech, financials, and healthcare stocks. You will be especially glad you did...

Perhaps your tips/advice would be a little more useful to people who wish to follow them if you were to expand upon the reasoning behind said advice. For example, why people would be especially glad if they were to buy tech, financials and healthcare?

What sort of state are tech, financials and healthcare stocks in now? Are they trending down, up, flat?

sambinho said:
Perhaps your tips/advice would be a little more useful to people who wish to follow them if you were to expand upon the reasoning behind said advice. For example, why people would be especially glad if they were to buy tech, financials and healthcare?

What sort of state are tech, financials and healthcare stocks in now? Are they trending down, up, flat?

Not that I am trying to promote my blog, but if you want the reasoning and other info as to why I like tech and hate gold/oil, I suggest checking it out. There is much more dialogue there than what I can supply here without spending a great deal of time doing so. The link is my "home page" icon at the bottom. Have a good one...