Is this going to go up?

I,ve never seen so many indicators on a chart before in my life.What are they all for?they sure as hell not going to tell u when or how to trade.All i can say is LOL.Benj they are not yours are they?

SNN0103FL-380_4__836073a.jpg

A so called trader friend at my old badminton club once strongly tipped some shares for me and after a short while of making little gains crashed dramatically. Right ******* he was.

serves you right for not playing squash

squash - the other, other N.W.O. :whistling

serves you right for not playing squash

squash - the other, other N.W.O. :whistling

Squash is the non-thinking gentlemens game who doesn't have much time and wants to sweat his **** off in shortest time possible.

Badminton is a far superior game of physical and mental ability with far more varied range of strokes and moves. Hard & soft as well as fast and slow movement. One of the best all round physical sports in my purely biased opinion... :cheesy:

That's funny, the HF I work for probably pays me more in a month than you make in a decade in your mom's basement.

Don't be shy, just PM me if you want a donation, okay?

Tell me again how smart you are please.
ROFLMAO :cheesy:

You work for a hedge fund????? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Post of the week

Squash is the non-thinking gentlemens game who doesn't have much time and wants to sweat his **** off in shortest time possible.

Badminton is a far superior game of physical and mental ability with far more varied range of strokes and moves. Hard & soft as well as fast and slow movement. One of the best all round physical sports in my purely biased opinion... :cheesy:
agree about badminton. are you a good badminton player? :)
they might misconstrue badminton as a non-sweaty sport :cheesy:

agree about badminton. are you a good badminton player? :)
they might misconstrue badminton as a non-sweaty sport :cheesy:

Was very good - once upon a time. Trained once or twice with England players at Ryan Hall, Stamford Hill back in the late 70s. Met Gillian Gilks who presented our trophy for being County School Champions. However, I've fractured ankle playing football and badly twisted knee playing badminton. My career is now over. :(

I may have got a point or two off these two during my prime. :cool:
Badminton Men's Singles Medal Matches - Malaysia China Full Replay -- London 2012 Olympic Games - YouTube

PS. Horses sweat, men perspire and ladies glow... ;)