Is there any way you automatically predict the outcome of your trade?

burdianex

What I am trying to say is that is it always to possibly to predict the outcome of your trade and the result be always be in your favor? Can you do it without studying the signals?

What I am trying to say is that is it always to possibly to predict the outcome of your trade and the result be always be in your favor? Can you do it without studying the signals?

er, no

no doubt you are going to tell me its possible,so Im all ears

No, that is not possible. If it would be the failure rate among forex traders would be 0% and not 98%.

You should have superhuman powers for this.

If you have that power you can beat Bill Gates as well. :D

Trading all about uncertainty. You cannot predict the result at all.. But you can prevent from huge losses.

You can't do it even if you do 'study the signals'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Signals cannot exist on its own so it depends on something else.....that something else which creates the signals is the important element to understand.....so who/what understands what one understands knows what one understands?
You noted "studying the signals".....why would one wish to study it?.....is it not either it "IS" the signal or it "IS NOT" a signal?.....we're not sure are we?

On the subject of prediction, it is possible to predict the direction of the trade, at times, even the target price.....what is beyond this price is less clear but irrelevant as it is still in your favour.....and you do not need a signal either.

Signals cannot exist on its own so it depends on something else.....that something else which creates the signals is the important element to understand.....so who/what understands what one understands knows what one understands?
You noted "studying the signals".....why would one wish to study it?.....is it not either it "IS" the signal or it "IS NOT" a signal?.....we're not sure are we?

On the subject of prediction, it is possible to predict the direction of the trade, at times, even the target price.....what is beyond this price is less clear but irrelevant as it is still in your favour.....and you do not need a signal either.

Everytime you post recently I end up questioning my whole life:LOL:

Quality posts though

of course you can predict the outcome..I am 100% confident that any trade I take will end up as a winning or a losing trade. IN ADVANCE as well.

I can do better than that. For about a week I've been able to predict with 90% accuracy that my trades lose. Obviously, all you need to do is fade me and get rich.

I can do better than that. For about a week I've been able to predict with 90% accuracy that my trades lose. Obviously, all you need to do is fade me and get rich.

I'm very confident that I could design a system that loses more than 90% of the time (fading it won't be profitable). So, I think I can predict more accurately than your 90%, (I don't think, I know :LOL:)

However, the op added a constraint that the prediction had to benefit him financially, so predicting losers unfortunately doesn't count

I think I could give him a method of predicting winners with well over 90% accuracy, but its already out there for anyone who wants it, so what's the point of littering the Internet with even more junk ?

I'm very confident that I could design a system that loses more than 90% of the time (fading it won't be profitable). So, I think I can predict more accurately than your 90%, (I don't think, I know :LOL:)

However, the op added a constraint that the prediction had to benefit him financially, so predicting losers unfortunately doesn't count

I think I could give him a method of predicting winners with well over 90% accuracy, but its already out there for anyone who wants it, so what's the point of littering the Internet with even more junk ?

I reckon with a bit of fat-fingered application I can get my losing rate up to 95% soon if the markets don't have a major correction.