Is there any way to automate Forex trading?

anestelen

So I have been trading Forex for a while and to be frank with you I am fed up. Is there any way I can automate this, it sure would make my life easier.

So I have been trading Forex for a while and to be frank with you I am fed up. Is there any way I can automate this, it sure would make my life easier.

You need to give more info if you want a better answer.

What are you fed up of?

What is it you want to automate? your own system or something off the shelf?

load up some EA's in MT4 - set options to auto trade - and off you go...

I am new to trading and have been searching for a while, the best I can come up with is The Forex Police.

Open an account with IBFX which gives you a specific MT4 linked via your computer where you set the trade GBP JPY the S/L and T/P, open or close trade come from The Forex Poilce's signal computer.

The only problem they only do trade one pair 5-6 times a week, I am shore there is better out there but I have not found it yet.

If any one knows better please let me know!

Why are you fed up? Is it because you find it boring? Are you profitable?

You can automate your forex strategy using a trading client such as MetaTrader 4. You'll need a broker that allows you to use MetaTrader 4. And you will need to know how to program in order to automate your own strategy.

Depending on what your strategy is this could be very difficult! It can be very hard to translate all the decisions and inputs that your brain analyses into a computer program.