Is there a way to see other traders stops like the algorithms do?

rg12

I am a breakout trader counting on high volume breakups to provide quick profits.

I am looking to add another advantage to my trading if it's possible by knowing
somehow where there are more stops.

I'm trading breakouts that are well consolidated and mostly on round and semi
round number but many times even those two don't provide a high volume breakout.
It feels that it will breakout fast but sometimes it goes like 2-3c up and then
breaks the stop.

I know that there are algorithms that see the stops that people have
and take advantage of it to grab them on stocks that are not liquid.

Is there a way i can get that access without being inside the exchange?
How do those algorithms have that access?

:cheesy: it is supposed to be an inner info and should not be available. Even if you find something it is not going to be correct but modulated or generated info.

Of course, now when most of the online brokers investing sister companies, I'm pretty sure, these companies have this info (volume of open short orders,volume of open long orders and volume f stop-loss orders). This is the advantage of big guys - they own the brokerage companies and they know where the crowd trades. You want to have access to this info - buy an online brokerage company... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I am a breakout trader counting on high volume breakups to provide quick profits.

I am looking to add another advantage to my trading if it's possible by knowing
somehow where there are more stops.

I'm trading breakouts that are well consolidated and mostly on round and semi
round number but many times even those two don't provide a high volume breakout.
It feels that it will breakout fast but sometimes it goes like 2-3c up and then
breaks the stop.

I know that there are algorithms that see the stops that people have
and take advantage of it to grab them on stocks that are not liquid.

Is there a way i can get that access without being inside the exchange?
How do those algorithms have that access?
Yes there are program that are able to see where the stop are for instance this 30 minute chart , a time framne which I often use, knows way ahead of time where prices are going to go and stop (Blue Dots) .....

Attachments

• NQ 30 min.PNG
    NQ 30 min.PNG
    45.2 KB · Views: 279
It should not be available because of it being an inside info and even if you find something chances are most unlikely for it to be correct as it may be modulated or generated info. If you would like to have an access to this info, the best is to buy an online brokerage company who would most probably have the information about where the crowd trades(volume of open-short orders, volume of open long orders and volume of stop-loss orders).