Is there a chart with better alerts?

burdianex

I've been using freestockcharts and in general I like it, so I'd be looking for something similar, but one that allows you to set alerts to your indicators. Specifically I would like to be alerted when price when above or below moving averages. Does anyone know of a program or site that has such a feature?

I've been using freestockcharts and in general I like it, so I'd be looking for something similar, but one that allows you to set alerts to your indicators. Specifically I would like to be alerted when price when above or below moving averages. Does anyone know of a program or site that has such a feature?
I guess you get what you pay for..have you thought of stockcharts.com....ie without the "free". I think pro-real time also do, as does more regular brokers. IG et al if you were still against spending anything

I agree with malaguti, you get what you pay for. In case you are looking for a holy grail in trading let me be the grown-up and tell you Santa is not real. There is no holy grail and instead of paying for trading signals you may want to spend more time learning how to trade if you are indeed serious about earning consistent profits from trading and yes it will take years.

I think you can find or build an EA/custom indicator for the same in MT4. That will work perfectly.

I am giving you an advice here though I don't like to trade with many indis.

Some custom indicators do this on charts.