Is OANDA right broker for me to start with?

usmanzam

I have just started forex trading and after several days of research decided to open account with OANDA.

Please share your opinion that whether its a good broker or not :?:

Thanks

I have just started forex trading and after several days of research decided to open account with OANDA.

Hi usmanzam,
Welcome to T2W.

As you've already opened an account with them, isn't it a bit late to be soliciting opinions about how good/bad members think they are! Be that as it may, here are some reviews to check out: Oanda FXTrade Reviews. Please add one of your own in due course!
(y)
Tim.

Hi usmanzam,
Welcome to T2W.

As you've already opened an account with them, isn't it a bit late to be soliciting opinions about how good/bad members think they are! Be that as it may, here are some reviews to check out: Oanda FXTrade Reviews. Please add one of your own in due course!
(y)
Tim.

Hi

Thanks for the response.
Why there are no reviews for 2014 and just 1 review for 2013?

. . .Why there are no reviews for 2014 and just 1 review for 2013?
Hi usmanzam,
I wouldn't read too much into that if I were you, as it probably applies to most other reviews as well. The reason for it is to do with the changing nature of the site and that a growing number of members are new or inexperienced traders who either haven't (yet) opened an account or not had one long enough to feel confident about writing a review.
Tim.

Hi usmanzam,
Welcome to T2W.

(y)
Tim.

Why my current broker is not listed there ? :(

Thanks
They're great for enabling you to customise your position size to your preferred risk profile. I find their spreads a little crazy around news releases, but I'm not sure you won't get that with other brokers too.

The trading platform is simple and largely intuitive. The charting doesn't have much to recommend it, but it does the basics.

Their support is first rate.

Their spreads are the most competitive in the industry apparently, but you don't need more than pocket money to open an account with them.

They are regulated in the UK for UK-domiciled traders' purposes so you're deposits and funds are covered up to the current maximum.

Last edited:
Oanda is not a broker to start trading Forex, I think only experienced or trader trade with big capital account can try Oanda.

OANDA is a good company. However I will give you good tips on how to choose a forex trader. They are as follows,

1. Research a lot about forex and as well as the broker
2. Compare brokers – you can find many broker comparison charts online to see pros and cons even with reviews
3. You can use demo accounts to ask questions and most importunately to practise

Trick is always, always do your research and focus on online reviews of the company

OANDA is a good company. However I will give you good tips on how to choose a forex trader. They are as follows,

1. Research a lot about forex and as well as the broker
2. Compare brokers – you can find many broker comparison charts online to see pros and cons even with reviews
3. You can use demo accounts to ask questions and most importunately to practise

Trick is always, always do your research and focus on online reviews of the company

Indeed, That is what everyone must do before go live with any broker.

Which Option?

Hi Everyone,

Being relatively new to trading, I would just like to know who has been successful with Capital Option? :D