Is Mr Charts for real?

Were Joseff's jokes that bad?
I found myself starting to have panic attacks when I saw he had posted. ‘New Posts’ and ‘Joseff’ became a nightmare scenario for me. There might be others that had posted new posts before his one, OR, it might JUST be his post that I would have made my way all the way over to that thread to look at.

Ultimately, I felt disgusted with myself not so much for having my expectations raped, but for knowingly going into that dark alley fully aware of the likelihood in the first place.

So - training didn't give me a cookie cutter system to trade, it gave me an understanding which I needed to apply to my own style.
that is the right way to look at education.

Also - stop asking people for account statements. The community will give back if you are nice to people. If you are just annoying, you will not see much in terms of solid replies to your quest.
that what i told him also.

that what i told him also.

You did ? Well I never listened. I will have to ask for some more until I get the statements. In actual fact, I am beginning to get them or the equivalents as some of the people realiseed there is sense in what I say. My motto is: if at first you don't get, ask, ask again.

You did ? Well I never listened. I will have to ask for some more until I get the statements. In actual fact, I am beginning to get them or the equivalents as some of the people realiseed there is sense in what I say. My motto is: if at first you don't get, ask, ask again.

Better still, and more applicable to you; If people are p1ssed off with you -take the hint and fock off(y)

Better still, and more applicable to you; If people are p1ssed off with you -take the hint and fock off(y)

There's different way to look at it. If my request has an emotional effect on people, then it shows that is working and they are half way towards relenting. So most of the work is done and it takes only a little more to push them over to where you want them to be. Some have relented.

There's different way to look at it. If my request has an emotional effect on people, then it shows that is working and they are half way towards relenting. So most of the work is done and it takes only a little more to push them over to where you want them to be. Some have relented.

I confess there is little of value to read onT2W anymore hence my attempts at dispelling frustration and boredom, whilst seeking pearls of wisdom on this site, by resorting to the ugly habit of tagging threads with sarcastic comment. If I was a perfect person I would ignore the urge to scribble on the dull and boring entries that proliferate on this site and I would not bait the dullard scribblers resposible.I promise to make an effort to reduce such destructive entries in the future.:)