Is it realistic for experienced stock trader to earn 15% ROI per month?

No would be my answer. Its possible. But to set a target that high would put you under a lot of pressure.

I can't answer that for you mate. That depends on you, your temperament, your ability to control your emotions and you ability to read them market.

Did you ever see how much other people ? (with experience) earn on average

What other people make or don't make is irrelevant to what I or anyone else makes. If you don't want to put together a trading plan, why not do something more useful with your money than throw it away on trading, like give it to the homeless?

Given that the vast majority of traders lose, a "realistic target" is a negative number.

Db

possible..yes... regular ... that would be hard very hard.. and as someone said.. the pressure to get that every month will have you over trading etc

possible..yes... regular ... that would be hard very hard.. and as someone said.. the pressure to get that every month will have you over trading etc

Agree. You should at least target 15% ROI average in a year scale, so that even if some months you will fail to reach this point, overall you will have consistent result.