Is it possible to have an edge in binary option trading!

There is no one strategy that works for everyone. It has to be tailored to your needs and expectations. For instance, even though most people favor trading 5min and 1min charts, I prefer trading 1 hour charts. Strategies I use work fine for me but another person accustomed to trading 5min or 1min charts will not have much joy trading my strategies.
But my advice is, if you want to trade for a living making consistent monthly profits, avoid trading on 1min and 5min charts and start trading on higher timeframes.

Is there a well tested strategy that can lead to trading for a living in binary option?

Yes making latency trades that are risk free. Otherwise expected value of your profit is negative because payouts are heavily skewed to the house

There is no one strategy that works for everyone. It has to be tailored to your needs and expectations. For instance, even though most people favor trading 5min and 1min charts, I prefer trading 1 hour charts. Strategies I use work fine for me but another person accustomed to trading 5min or 1min charts will not have much joy trading my strategies.
But my advice is, if you want to trade for a living making consistent monthly profits, avoid trading on 1min and 5min charts and start trading on higher timeframes.
hi becks.....your statement is contradictory itself. you re saying that, "There is no one strategy that works for everyone. It has to be tailored to your needs and expectations". however one can build strategy on any TF now how to be profitable this depends on his management.