iq-option?

simmon

So I'm interested in binary options such as iq-option. And I would to now is it possible whit binary options to earn money today or is it all rip off?

Hi,

There are more than enough serious financial products that can be treaded by retail traders, at least in most jurisdictions. There is imo no need to bet against your broker, which is what you do if you trade Binary options or CFDs (not considering CFDs where you actually invest in the underlying asset or market in whatever way and not 100% sure if this is true for all CFDs, though). I mean: imagine a simple pretty safe no-brainer bet with a guy you tells you they're happy to bet against you, but under the condition that he's the only one who can provide figures which decide the bets outcome. Would you accept? - Probably not.

Sure, some people make money with binary options but so do some gamblers.

I would trade with real brokers. ie brokers who give you access to the real markets.

PS: IQ options are rather known for not paying out profits and you have to use their own "trading" software, which also happens to spy on you. Very shady company, if you ask me.

Why, if I may ask, are you so interested in them and binary, specifically? There is really no reason. If you really want to gamble on the markets you can do it "properly", for example with a real FX broker and insane leverage.