Is cotton high enough?

m_georgiou

Hello everybody...

Is there anyone addicted to cotton? :)

The last month I watch it every day, its prices rallied impresively...

Looks like a good "short" or its my idea? :whistling

Your opinions please...

dont trade markets you dont know, if you have to ask..you shouldnt be trading it!

How do you think the human race evolved to this present day?

By not asking questions about what they don't know???

Were you born enlightened or did you have to work to become s?up?d! :cheesy:

nothing wrong with learning.. (something you should try in all areas) but to stake money on something you are learning about is a bit daft. thats prolly why you dont have any and still work a day job, schmuck!

nothing wrong with learning.. (something you should try in all areas) but to stake money on something you are learning about is a bit daft. thats prolly why you dont have any and still work a day job, schmuck!

Nothing wrong with learning as long as you don't ask questions about what you don't know... :LOL:

I hope you realise you hurt my feelings squire... :(

if you bothered to read the rest of the forum you would see i already answered lots of questions for him on sugar. where did i say it was ok to ask questions? i said you shouldnt trade markets you dont understand..

Hi there!! I would like to know what the progress, of the cotton and sugar for the year 2010. And, what could be the prediction for the cotton and sugar?What do you think? :)

I just hope the progress is doing good, in a way that people and traders would be attentive and active on cottons and sugars. One of the commodities that are in demand.

Well worth rejuvenating a year old thread with no posts in 6 months, just to say that.

Thanks. Fwit