Is anyone using Forex Rebellion?

Confirm the direction of your play on the daily and weekly from stochastics if you're using H4 as the standard.
It will reduce even more risk!

I've never used the system but I've seen how it worked.

I like the QQE; still using it on the 5min chart. It can give nice clues for breaking or failing resistance.

Also inline crossings form lower to higher TF's perform well.

I use Stochastics so don't need the crossings as well. It tells you much more about the whole story.

Brilliant, thanks Mark for your advice. I will do a bit of testing and let u know how I get on.

Brilliant, thanks Mark for your advice. I will do a bit of testing and let u know how I get on.
I've read more than once about traders, trading only once or two time a weak based on the H4 timeframe.

I think the theory behind this Forex Rebellion as quite good. They took a couple of criterea that many traders use to validate some trade and have build their strategy around this.

Please let me know from time to time how you do; I like to hear!

I'm not patient enough for the longer time frames but very aware of the great potential out there. Banks usualy use the H1 TF as smallest TF I've been hearing, just to let you know..

Good Luck!

Its not that good. I demo tested it for 2 weeks ( i know a lot will say thats not long enough but it was long enough to see if there was any promise in the system). The hit rate is about 50% and there is no filter to keep you out of chop. By the time you realise your in a bad choppy market you have lost 3 trades in a row.

You can find a lot of free videos if you go to the website but all they do is confirm how poor the system as sold actually is. They show a trade being taken but at no point do they mention the other valid setups you can see on the screen that they 'didnt' take. Instead they talk about SR, entering on a retrace etc. All really good advise but nothing at all to do with the system they are selling. Really if you are that good then you wouldnt be using a 'system' like that anyway.

Luckily for me i didnt buy it. I found it on the net. I dont feel bad for ripping a copy off the net since its basically just another Mark McRea scam.

Its not that good. I demo tested it for 2 weeks ( i know a lot will say thats not long enough but it was long enough to see if there was any promise in the system). The hit rate is about 50% and there is no filter to keep you out of chop. By the time you realise your in a bad choppy market you have lost 3 trades in a row.

You can find a lot of free videos if you go to the website but all they do is confirm how poor the system as sold actually is. They show a trade being taken but at no point do they mention the other valid setups you can see on the screen that they 'didnt' take. Instead they talk about SR, entering on a retrace etc. All really good advise but nothing at all to do with the system they are selling. Really if you are that good then you wouldnt be using a 'system' like that anyway.

Luckily for me i didnt buy it. I found it on the net. I dont feel bad for ripping a copy off the net since its basically just another Mark McRea scam.

Did you confirm anything on a higher time frame?
They just took a couple of commen buy/sell signals and made an EA on it; probably a bit of too much for confirming.
The signals aren't that bad at all so perhaps you were just blindly taken all signals; probably like most unknown traders looking for some cheap solution..
Didnt test it meself honestly.
I do think it could work on something like a H4 TF when confirming dayly and weekly trend though.
They should crucify this McRea; you're defenately rigth about that!!

For all people thinking about buying: DON''T BUY!
Here is all you need to know to test it yourself:
Signals they use for buying/selling:
- Fresh confirming QQE cross and RSI has to cross 50 Level.
- EMA crossover: They use Faster line(4); Slower line(5).
- Price has to close above the EMA(5) as well for the closing candle.

Thats all!!

Did you confirm anything on a higher time frame?
They just took a couple of commen buy/sell signals and made an EA on it; probably a bit of too much for confirming.
The signals aren't that bad at all so perhaps you were just blindly taken all signals; probably like most unknown traders looking for some cheap solution..
Didnt test it meself honestly.
I do think it could work on something like a H4 TF when confirming dayly and weekly trend though.
They should crucify this McRea; you're defenately rigth about that!!

Its advertised as a pure mechanical system so i took all valid signals. The problem is that a 4-5 ema cross will give so many signals that even if confirmed on a higher timeframe your chances of being caught in chop are very high. As advertised you would expect every more than 50% of valid signals to come to something then use common sence to filter out some obviously bad ones. With this system though there are so many 'valid' signals and most of them would lead to a loss.

As i said there are a lot of free videos you can find with a bit of digging but they just confirm that the system doesnt work as the trader always talks about other confirmation (none of it is in the system) and eventual entries have nothing to do with the systems signals.

I dont know all ins and outs but did you realy thought this would be a winning system that brougth you welth at once?
For a louzy 70 USD??
If you ask me the EMA crossing is a nice way to confirm for a trade. If you see many signals from crossing, market is probably just ranging or not intrested for a good run at that time!
I'm no fan of this FR strategy but the signals they use are pritty common stuff so can't be that bad, trust me!
Keep confirming the bigger trend and you migth be profitable in the long term; especially using the biggest TF's.

I dont know all ins and outs but did you realy thought this would be a winning system that brougth you welth at once?
For a louzy 70 USD??
If you ask me the EMA crossing is a nice way to confirm for a trade. If you see many signals from crossing, market is probably just ranging or not intrested for a good run at that time!
I'm no fan of this FR strategy but the signals they use are pritty common stuff so can't be that bad, trust me!
Keep confirming the bigger trend and you migth be profitable in the long term; especially using the biggest TF's.

Nope i didnt and i dont think i ever said i did. As i said it never cost me a penny but everything is worth a look. All it costs is time and either way you will either find something you can use or find another thing you can disregard as unreliable.

Actually you are correct about ema cross and i shouldnt have been so hard about it. I have an EA on forward test that uses a 4 -5 ema cross but the only filter it uses is trading time. It also wont close and reverse with an opposit signal so it keeps you out of chop by only keeping you in the first trade. On backtest it is quite profitable and forward testing shows exactly the same.

Nope i didnt and i dont think i ever said i did. As i said it never cost me a penny but everything is worth a look. All it costs is time and either way you will either find something you can use or find another thing you can disregard as unreliable.

Actually you are correct about ema cross and i shouldnt have been so hard about it. I have an EA on forward test that uses a 4 -5 ema cross but the only filter it uses is trading time. It also wont close and reverse with an opposit signal so it keeps you out of chop by only keeping you in the first trade. On backtest it is quite profitable and forward testing shows exactly the same.

Don't understand quite..
Tell me some more about the conditions and Attach the thing so I can have a look at it!
I'm a MultiTF Stochastics player myself and still looking to improve my signals for buying/selling.

You prabably mean filter time like signals aruond 0200ET and 0800ET because of the biggest scores around this time?

I'm surprised all discussion on this topic of Rebellion seems to have gone quiet. It is still for sale, although of course a year ago Russ Horn brought out the Master Method, which I found to be more complex.

Is anyone still a fan of Rebellion?

I found the discussion around page 20 by John Wustrack very helpful, where he had designed some extra indicators, but whether this all made for more profits in his later experience I cannot tell

Hi friend,
Believe it or not, I've discovered a trading secret that's safe and offers all these advantageshe Forex Rebellion is a third party manual trading system that uses an Expert Advisor (EA) called Forex Rebellion EA Lite.Yes , I am using it .

Words, words, words. Lets see some live trades and charts ?

What is this trading secret?
Why would you want to sell it rather than reap the rewards for yourself?
Will the Mods ban this crap?
Who cares:sleep:

Yes I've tested fx rebellion

Hi guys,
Has anyone bought a system called 'Forex Rebellion' by Russ Horn.
The reviews look great, and I've contacted Russ and he seems a pretty genuine guy.
Very tempted, but would like to hear from anyone that uses it

Cheers

Hello bud, new to forums so not sure if this is the correct place to reply.

Tried fx reb found it difficult to trade using the basic rules of the system but like most systems works well when the market is trending, was useless yesterday on the gbp/jpy way too choppy, but gave me a good trade on the aussie pairs as it was in line with pivs, bigger moving avs etc, still use the ea to flag up a set up so I can work on my pc without being glued to the charts, but will only trade when it ties in with pivot points, fibs, bigger time frame moving avs etc, I am a pro trader with a live ac with oanda, trade most days follow a dozen currencies, been dabling in trading since 2005, turned pro this year lol been trading as a past time but serious now and make consistent pips.

Like any system you still need to proceed with caution use a tight ish stop loss, 20 to 30 pips and good money managment, move your stop to break even after 20 to 30 pips move away, you can make money using fx reb, as the saying goes the trend is your friend, but I now use the analogy the trend is your friend but only till it ends, the secret is knowing when it ends.

BTW, noticed that fx reb is available to download free, worth a look but highly recomend using maybe a 20 and 50 ma and only trade when price is above the avs for a long and below for a short trade, any advice gi me a shout.

Just banked my 1st 52 pips see chart, 8.30 am here in sunny sheffield, long trade on the gbp/chf would have worked perfect just using fx reb, hope this helps, best of luck traders and don't let the *******s take your money.

IG index are a bunch of thieves steer well clear.

Best Colin

Attachments

• gbp-chf 52  pip win.PNG
    gbp-chf 52 pip win.PNG
    41.6 KB · Views: 537
I'm surprised all discussion on this topic of Rebellion seems to have gone quiet. It is still for sale, although of course a year ago Russ Horn brought out the Master Method, which I found to be more complex.

Is anyone still a fan of Rebellion?

I found the discussion around page 20 by John Wustrack very helpful, where he had designed some extra indicators, but whether this all made for more profits in his later experience I cannot tell

If this is the last page, page 18, where is page 20, where it gets interesting?

If this is the last page, page 18, where is page 20, where it gets interesting? I am using this Rebellion Advisor v1_3 and it works very well, even on 1 minute charts and up to 1 hour charts. I am hoping there will be an EA that places the trades when the blue & red signal lines form. I am currently trading a GBP basket (sans EURGBP) on H1 time frame with quite good results.

Attachments

• Rebellion Advisor on GBP6 Basket.png
    Rebellion Advisor on GBP6 Basket.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 203