Tradingology Options Videos

I viewed the videos, it is OK. Most of the info is available for free from the CBOE free Webinars but this is easier to learn from than viewing the 100+ videos on the CBOE site (because the info is in logical order) and he has a number of example trades that should accerelate your understanding.

The cheapest way to get the course is to opt for the $37 per month membership and cancel after 1 month.

The course has been around for a while and I don't think it is their primary money maker, I think the current purpose is as an intro to David's trading method to get you to subscribe to his expensive newsletter.

BH

The trading pro system

I paid 37 dollars for buying the trading pro system from daytrading coach.
no information or files came to me but my credit card shows they received payment.
i am not a member of paypal but they too took 1 dollar from by credit card.
i never asked paypal to do anything for me.
still waiting.
i mailed to jens on site that sold me the material
http://www.tradingprosecret.com/special.htm
this is the site.
it shows
===================
Jens C.
CEO, Trading Coach LLC

Questions? Email me at: jens @ tradingprosecret.com
==============================================

I mailed and when things go by i will post here
rvlv

Hi rvlv again

by sunday night I received a e maiil from jens,he aplologised for delay and he gave access to all study materials and nice video tutorials which seem quite good for stocks-options and powerful explanation etc.
Tradingpro is a genuine thing.nothing to worry about it.
I am happy that i chose theoir offer with quality material.
regards to all who read this.
rvlv

Hi... may i know how was the quality (resolution) of the video?

Thanks

Hi rvlv again

by sunday night I received a e maiil from jens,he aplologised for delay and he gave access to all study materials and nice video tutorials which seem quite good for stocks-options and powerful explanation etc.
Tradingpro is a genuine thing.nothing to worry about it.
I am happy that i chose theoir offer with quality material.
regards to all who read this.
rvlv

Hi... may i know how was the quality (resolution) of the video?

Thanks

They're ok for a beginner to options at the price if you can get it for $37. What sets it apart is that he actually uses TOS and demonstrates setting up the spreads. And far more worth it than scam options courses/seminar/software pushing sites like optionetics.com

However it's mostly basic information. There's more out there, but as an intro bootcamp like course, I wish I had learned from this first. For a truly higher level of options training, sjoptions.com is the best legit place I've come across. I would recommend asking their rep for a tour and ask a lot of questions as to what you get for the $.