Is anyone experienced with WARRIOR TRADING chatroom?

Had a look at the Shark Tank over the w/e. Looks just like the UK version Dragon's Den. In any case this guy describes the process of getting into Shark Tank (he made it in):

Last edited:
Ross Cameron / WARRIOR TRADING refuses to refund a 74 year old retiree despite his 30 day money back guarantee:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports...radings-fraudulent-guarantee-internet-1375521

There is a special place in Hell for people like this one...

Whilst I do feel some pity and feel sorry for the retiree on the one hand, in terms of not being able to get the money back in the 30 days, this report shows the gullibility of people thinking they can make in day trading.
I do remember people getting kicked out of the chat for even questioning small things..

Whilst I do feel some pity and feel sorry for the retiree on the one hand, in terms of not being able to get the money back in the 30 days, this report shows the gullibility of people thinking they can make in day trading.
I do remember people getting kicked out of the chat for even questioning small things..

I do disagree with you a bit here... I don't think the victims have to be blamed in a fraud cases like this... Just think about it, the old fellow probably saw a face book or google ad for the WT seminar, signed for the 30 day free access saw how those scammers were "making" $1000 every day and signed for the course all in a good faith, soon realized everything is fishy there and wanted to get his money back...

Those criminals think they are protected by the fine print, but sooner or later the government will go after them, because they are flat out laying and scamming and looking into Ross physique, he'll have a rough time in the US prison system...

I wasn't defending Ross Cameron in any way and I do feel his greed has turned Warrior Trading into a scam now. The chat room itself is a complete pump and dump scam.

Infact I was coming at it from the perspective of personal responsibility. If you buy a $3-4K course and find you're no good at it, I feel there is a large amount of responsibility on the part of the buyer. The buyer should take some responsibility for not doing the correct research. A lot of courses these days almost remind me of the famous 419 eater Nigerian scams.

Infact I was coming at it from the perspective of personal responsibility. If you buy a $3-4K course and find you're no good at it, I feel there is a large amount of responsibility on the part of the buyer. The buyer should take some responsibility for not doing the correct research. A lot of courses these days almost remind me of the famous 419 eater Nigerian scams.

We agree to disagree on this one, the responsibility is strictly with the seller, to me this is like eating a food in the restaurant and getting sick after while the cook and the whole restaurant staff knew they were under cooking the food and preparing it wrong on purpose to make a quick buck...

We agree to disagree on this one, the responsibility is strictly with the seller, to me this is like eating a food in the restaurant and getting sick after while the cook and the whole restaurant staff knew they were under cooking the food and preparing it wrong on purpose to make a quick buck...

If the course was crap I would agree 100% with you on this. But after paying for it, I can say the course does have value. I recorded all the course videos and over 1.5 years of mentoring videos (around 2-3 per week), scanners, docs, and excel worksheets.
Now with regards to the money back guarantee and hiding behind the small print, that's total BS on the part of Cameron and I do agree with you.

If the course was crap I would agree 100% with you on this. But after paying for it, I can say the course does have value. I recorded all the course videos and over 1.5 years of mentoring videos (around 2-3 per week), scanners, docs, and excel worksheets.
Now with regards to the money back guarantee and hiding behind the small print, that's total BS on the part of Cameron and I do agree with you.

I have seen the course and I am sorry you got scammed by this band of criminals spanning few websites and companies, sooner or later someone will sing and they all will get nailed for lying and front running...

You've seen all of the following?

the day trading videos (8GB),
the scalping course videos (300MB),
position sizing course videos (150MB),
swing trading course videos (1.6GB),
the VWAP course (130MB),
the mentoring videos (300GB)

Oh yeah ... the course videos are quite brief but the value is in the mentoring videos :)

I do disagree with you a bit here... I don't think the victims have to be blamed in a fraud cases like this... Just think about it, the old fellow probably saw a face book or google ad for the WT seminar, signed for the 30 day free access saw how those scammers were "making" $1000 every day and signed for the course all in a good faith, soon realized everything is fishy there and wanted to get his money back...

Those criminals think they are protected by the fine print, but sooner or later the government will go after them, because they are flat out laying and scamming and looking into Ross physique, he'll have a rough time in the US prison system...

Quanntt, you had me laughing so hard. Ross deserves everything bad that shall come his way. That slimy reptilian ****! Its sad to say the least how easily these poor people are getting duped by his marketing gimmick. Reading those fake trustpilot reviews makes me fume when thinking how people are placing faith in his despicable and nonexistent "trading strategy". Hope they throw the book at him

m

I'm not one to get suckered easily, if at all, however, I have spent the last 3 months studying his material and as a newbie it got me $200-$400 per day without much effort other than vigorously practicing the skill of "scalping." I have never enrolled in any of his paid programs, but I personally feel you're going to be biased due to whether or not you're able to make money or not. I placed $10k with SpeedTrader to start with, was able to purchase with 4:1 margin, and honestly you guys I'm making money. So if Ross is a scam, is day trading a scam?

So you join today, first post is about Warriortrading?? *yawn*

Come on Ross you can do better than this!

So you join today, first post is about Warriortrading?? *yawn*

Come on Ross you can do better than this!

I can see my comment sounding coincidental, if you're implying, in anyway, that I’m promoting his content. However, your reaction is common of someone that runs out of words or ways to hate on someone for no reason, in your case, Ross Cameron.
I still hope I’m not speaking too soon, but since day 1 of my learning the ropes to day trade, Ross’ videos came up on YouTube and I happened to click on him (I was literally clicking on everyone at the time just trying to learn as much as possible) and I’m serious about just following his free stuff had made me profitable, consistently.
Proverb: “Don’t hate (yawn), appreciate.”

😂😂😂

You are right on Quantt. Ross Cameron and Warrior Trading is a total scam. I signed up for a few months and it was a total waste of money. How do I know? I'm experienced and I ended up having to preserve my account with my own trading methods because Ross was glossing over the numerous loser entries most of the time and often hyping up the trade of the day or week if there was one. Then I happened upon the tradingschools.com review of WT and the review and comments testimonies confirmed the con job for me. I recorded some of the sessions and I caught Ross screwing up switching to another monitor and exposing his sim accounts, then he quickly tried to hide it. The lies about being an architect and improving quickly after "rookie mistakes" are all true as I had joined when he still had his old website info about him being an architect and showing fake spreadsheet printouts of daily and swing trading always showing close to fake 100k profit per year which he took down soon after tradingschools exposed his scam. WT also does fake reviews and comments making up fake reviews sites and shilled comments on "Trustpilot" and "Investimonials" similar to Jason Bond. These scammers only get business because they run through new people dreaming to trade all the time each year. Their stupid "warrior pro" courses are always on greedy sale every few months for Xmas, Easter, Halloween, Labor Day and on and on, you name it; and now cost like $1k more than when I first joined. One day the FBI needs to lock him and his partners up so his hands can't fake tapping his sim "quick-key macros" anymore , lol.

Last edited:
Listened to the promo webinar today. Asked two questions on chat which he either ignored or were moderated out.

1. What are the typical Bid/Ask spread ranges of stocks that meet your low outstanding float criteria? (<50million)

2.You say this works in the 1st hour of the day (US mkt)...how can this strategy be applied to the last hour of the day , I live in UK and will miss the US open.

Both questions ignored even though i posted three times into the chat while he was answering live questions from other people re joining up etc. There weren't a lot of questions being asked so it's not like he could have missed the question.

I would steer well clear

chat rooms can expose traders very quickly.........i have been in many where trader meltdowns have happened....some real classics over the years ............just keep asking them questions ....and dont back down ....any true trader worthy of running such courses and trading rooms is there to teach and educate......they should respond and not ignore ....

when i have been in the firing line at times and i dont know the answer to something..... i just say that ............whats the point in bullsh*tting people ?

N

I have to agree with the first couple of posts. This guy does not look like hes legit. The constant marketing and getting hit with emails is very clever of him. Suckers in enough people to bite and sustain himself. There is no possible way of trading alongside him because he is literally in and out of a trade within seconds. There is a lag time behind his trades, so it gives the chat room members to hope of getting in with him. I would stay away from his chatroom. Don't tread in shark infested waters.