Is anyone ACTUALLY trading today?

trendie

Legendary member
I mean, the whole point of trading, is being able to work when you want to.
And to pick your moments.

Unless you are utterly obsessed, and therefore a beginner:)cheesy:), you might as well get a job!

Switch off your accounts, kick back for two weeks, for goodness sake.

Happy Yuletide tidings to y'all. (y)

EDIT: Isn't the world supposed to end today? all the more reason to take the day off.

the whole point of trading, is being able to work when you want to.

I can see where you are going wrong, bud.

I am currently trading. My motivation for trading comes from 2 possible sources: 1 impatience, 2 an external source. Neither is controllable by my "wanting to".

I mean, the whole point of trading, is being able to work when you want to.
And to pick your moments.

Unless you are utterly obsessed, and therefore a beginner:)cheesy:), you might as well get a job!

Switch off your accounts, kick back for two weeks, for goodness sake.

Happy Yuletide tidings to y'all. (y)

EDIT: Isn't the world supposed to end today? all the more reason to take the day off.

All the more reason to flog everything....coupled with the fiscal cliff pantomime :LOL: ( oh no it isn't ) and not to mention all the year end profit takers will be panic exiting after last nights drop.

I'll be really made up if the Dow drops 130 from here ( 13,120 cash ):cheesy:

EUR/JPY has moved 73 points since 07:00 - if you can't make a few pips from that range you should give up.

I'm still in one trade which I'll close before the end of the day and that will be it for 2 weeks.

There you go - currently circa 80 points in profit on the day. 10 point stops - closed out all Longs or all Shorts on the x's.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 230
please, no statements in this thread, nor any requests to prove anything.
in this jolly season, we should accept as a matter of faith we are all doing well.

Isn't it a bit dangerous to leave trades open over the next couple weeks? Markets are closed most of the time surely?