Is anyone ACTUALLY trading today?

trendie

Legendary member
6,840 1,398
I mean, the whole point of trading, is being able to work when you want to.
And to pick your moments.

Unless you are utterly obsessed, and therefore a beginner:)cheesy:), you might as well get a job!

Switch off your accounts, kick back for two weeks, for goodness sake.

Happy Yuletide tidings to y'all. (y)

EDIT: Isn't the world supposed to end today? all the more reason to take the day off.

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
the whole point of trading, is being able to work when you want to.

I can see where you are going wrong, bud.

I am currently trading. My motivation for trading comes from 2 possible sources: 1 impatience, 2 an external source. Neither is controllable by my "wanting to".

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,267 3,005
I mean, the whole point of trading, is being able to work when you want to.
And to pick your moments.

Unless you are utterly obsessed, and therefore a beginner:)cheesy:), you might as well get a job!

Switch off your accounts, kick back for two weeks, for goodness sake.

Happy Yuletide tidings to y'all. (y)

EDIT: Isn't the world supposed to end today? all the more reason to take the day off.

All the more reason to flog everything....coupled with the fiscal cliff pantomime :LOL: ( oh no it isn't ) and not to mention all the year end profit takers will be panic exiting after last nights drop.

I'll be really made up if the Dow drops 130 from here ( 13,120 cash ):cheesy:

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,267 3,005
Can I see a statement ?

You may need to open a trading account first.....

oh, you mean one of mine....how many statements do I have to post? have i not posted enough already?

some people :rolleyes:

x4x

465 61
EUR/JPY has moved 73 points since 07:00 - if you can't make a few pips from that range you should give up.

x4x

465 61
There you go - currently circa 80 points in profit on the day. 10 point stops - closed out all Longs or all Shorts on the x's.

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 147

trendie

Legendary member
6,840 1,398
please, no statements in this thread, nor any requests to prove anything.
in this jolly season, we should accept as a matter of faith we are all doing well.

brewski1984

2,073 356
Isn't it a bit dangerous to leave trades open over the next couple weeks? Markets are closed most of the time surely?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock