Is anybody using MTPredictor ?

amar_gr

Can anybody advise me on MTPredictor ?
I am looking for user experiences on trading using MTPredictor. I will be glad if one can share their experiences in trading in the Futures & equity markets.

Cheers
Amar

If you do a search on this site you will find a thread about it
and a list of people asking for a refund

VantagePoint software and mt predictor are the same thing

Last edited:
hornblower said:
If you do a search on this site you will find a thread about it
and a list of people asking for a refund

VantagePoint software and mt predictor are the same thing
Whoa Hornblower! That's simply not true. I own/use MTP, and hadn't heard of VantagePoint. Just looked them up and there is no connection that I can see either in the company or in the way that the software works. MTP is essentially just an Elliot Wave set-up scanner.

Amar - as Hornblower says, there's a long thread on here somewhere about MTP and my journal is based on my progress using it.

Jack o'Clubs said:
Whoa Hornblower! That's simply not true. I own/use MTP, and hadn't heard of VantagePoint. Just looked them up and there is no connection that I can see either in the company or in the way that the software works. MTP is essentially just an Elliot Wave set-up scanner.

Amar - as Hornblower says, there's a long thread on here somewhere about MTP and my journal is based on my progress using it.

sorry about that ,I thought it was
had a look at your journal, says what your doing
but cannot see any results
so to date what have you won ? or lost ?
how many trades failed ?
and haw many won ?
and is it worth the money ?
kind regards
hornblower

Hi Hornblower - all that data is in there, although you might need to look through it. The entry on Nov 1st is the most recent summary.

Is it worth the money, IMO, yes (but then I would say that, I bought it ;) )

Jack o'Clubs said:
Hi Hornblower - all that data is in there, although you might need to look through it. The entry on Nov 1st is the most recent summary.

Is it worth the money, IMO, yes (but then I would say that, I bought it ;) )

If it was that good I would have a running total of how much I had won

if I have to look for it , and try and sort it out ,that dose not encourage me

Hi Jack o'Clubs,

Thanks for your posting,

I recently went thru the online demonstration of MTP.
What particularly impressed me was the combination of the features of ,
risk reward ratio, position sizing, and automatic identification of a tradable setup.

I am unable to determine the return on investment in MTP. (which is pretty sizable when converted from dollars to Indian rupees)

Can you share with me your experiences in terms of usability, technical support on the software etc, and moreso the profitability with MTP. How long have you been using MTP (EOD or realtime).

Thanks in advance.
Amar.

Thanks for the links

Hi Jack o'Clubs,

Many thanks for the links, it was indeed informative going thru them.
Sorry for bothering you with your already posted links. I am new here and could not figure out how to look up previous posts or your journal (the link which right under the nose)

Anyway am going to spend some time carefully reading thru the links you sent.

Once again sincere thanks for helping out.

Regards